View Single Post
Old 07-17-2008, 11:01 AM   #575
LupineDreamer
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Default Re: MrMagic5239's 5 Division Tournament

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mario Bros. View Post
Hopefully the next song is something I can do good on. Oh and Mrmagic please dont do any purchase songs! I only got 102 credits! Can I borrow credits from you and then give them back when the round is over if a purchase song comes up for my division? I hope one of these round have CIA Rave for our division because that is my best challenging song. I AAAed it! So please put Cia Rave in there some where so that I can survive another round lol.
Well Mario Bros., it is not your choice to decide what songs Magic picks for the tournament. If you aren't able to get the song in time, then unfortunately it sucks to be you since you lost all your credits gambling. Also, I really hope you know that begging for credits can result in Tass banning you, and I've seen you do it a lot over various places in the forums. Again with CIA Rave, it isn't your choice to pick what comes up; just deal with what you get .

*Note* I've won over 120k gambling....don't know why I said this. Maybe just to mess with you

Quote:
Originally Posted by jesushaxyou View Post
Laggy, WHY THE HELL WON'T YOU PLANT YOUR DAMN SEED IN MY STOMACH!?

Are you infertile? I must be inpregnated with your powazzzzzzz