Thread: The Rat
View Single Post
Old 07-16-2008, 02:27 AM   #1
rzr
TWG Veteran

Send a message via AIM to rzr Send a message via MSN to rzr Send a message via Yahoo to rzr Send a message via Skype™ to rzr
Default The Rat

This is my latest idea, I've put a lot of thought into it. I really hope it takes off, I tried to maximize the simplicity of it so all will enjoy and join.
This is The Rat.

Some could argue that it's a variation of The Werewolf Game, but, I tried really hard to steer off that course. Well, without further adieu, here's The Rat!

The Game:
I'll first need ten players. They will be broken, randomly, into 3 groups. The 8 Hunters, the Saboteur, and the Rat.

The Role Descriptions:

The Hunters - 8 players who I give a private mission. In order to win the game, they must complete their mission without being sabotaged. During The Hunter's Moon (phase one) each remaining Hunter PM's me with the name of who they suspect to be the Saboteur. If EVERY person is correct, they win.

The Saboteur - This is a player who is in opposition to the Hunters. Each phase 2 (The Saboteur's Morning Glory) they PM me with a player and what the suspect their mission to be. If they're correct, the player is eliminated. They do, however, have a weapon. As follows:

The Rat - This player has one mission. Bring the Saboteur to victory. Each phase 3 (Twilight of the Rat) they recieve a players name and mission. The Rat is seeking to find the Saboteur.

Here's everything that YOU need to know:

The Players eliminated players in red.

1. Cloud0005
2. Masterq60
3. StepManiagod6969
4. ShadowCliff
5. Emerald000
6. hi_top
7. FlameFalco
8. izzy
9. Travman301
10. Championanwar

Current Phase - The Hunter's Moon (phase one)

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkshark View Post
Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
Quote:
Originally Posted by aperson View Post
i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sprite-
More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

Last edited by rzr; 07-17-2008 at 02:40 AM..
rzr is offline   Reply With Quote