View Single Post
Old 06-4-2008, 01:50 AM   #18
Villiex
FFR Player

Default Re: Hit a Glass Ceiling

Quote:
Originally Posted by rauchster View Post
I also play on Down mod, because when it goes Up I can't see through the damned combo number (Anybody know how to turn that off/make it see-through?)
Wow, I find it awesome I am not the only one that plays down for this exact reason. I was playing upscroll when I first started here, but after a while, it was murder on the eyes trying to see through the combo counter, and I stopped. I suggested a blind mod, but naturally, it was shot down.

And Xiaounlimited is right; you may like x1.75 more. I play x1.75 and C600 in SM just like he does, and it works fine for me. Also, what you said about constantly breaking records before, and now only breaking them every so often... yeah, that happens. As the levels get far harder, it gets far harder to break your own scores.

Last thing I can say is to practice a lot, but take breaks. If you don't believe me, try not playing FFR for 4 days straight (oh my god). Not a single game. When you come back, give yourself a couple of games to warm up, and then see if you feel refreshed.

Last edited by Villiex; 06-4-2008 at 01:52 AM..
Villiex is offline   Reply With Quote