View Single Post
Old 05-1-2008, 03:55 PM   #1
Shadowcliff
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Default Bus accident :).

This morning on my way to school (on the bus) we were waiting for the light to turn green. All of a sudden everyone lurches forward. A car had hit the back of the bus. Not a huge crash, but some kids pulled the muscles in their necks and stuff. So were were stuck in the middle of the road at an intersection for about 10 minutes until the car was able to back out of the crash. Then an additional 10 minutes at the side of the road while the police guy at our school got all of our names. Then we got to school, and everyone on the bus had to go to the library so the nurse could ask us if any of us got hurt.
In orchestra, I was called to the nurse's office, and she just asked induvidual people how they were feeling and if they think they pulled muscles, got a bruise, or had a headache. I didn't.

Significance: This is the first auto accident I have been in.

Any FFRers ever get in a crash (particularly if you ride the bus to school and the crash happened on your bus).

PS. Last year on the last day, while the buses were taking everyone home, a car T-boned one of the buses and the bus skidded and covered up 3 lanes. A couple of people got hurt.

PPS. Officer Shanika rules!
Shadowcliff is offline   Reply With Quote