View Single Post
Old 04-16-2008, 06:26 PM   #37
Xx{Midday}xX
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Location: My own world. Miserable. Disgusting. Appalling. Pessimistic. Horrific. Terrible.
Send a message via AIM to Xx{Midday}xX Send a message via MSN to Xx{Midday}xX
Default Re: OSTER Project music.

Quote:
Originally Posted by devonin View Post
I don't know exactly what OSTER has and hasn't given permission for to various people. All I know is that the big database of "People who gave us permission" lists OSTER and for the part of the database that covers what music can be used, the link I provided is what's there. Could be they've given more permissions out and the list is out of date, could be they gave more permissions out and people didn't inform the right people.

But the "official" list says "Just the stuff on that link" Tasselfoot is probably your best bet on someone who can specifically confirm or deny whether the link there is all we have permission for.
Well, if all isn't well, I guess I can just ask OSTER myself... (remembers last time I asked OSTER about Nanairopanda's song title... I was completely ignored.)

Hmm... I just noticed. All the songs on FFR by OSTER are sort of misleading as to the type of person OSTER is... To those of you who don't know, direct quote from OSTER Radio 3:

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuwafuwacinnamon's Hatsune Miku
...My uploader is a hentai loving hermaphroditic freak...
In addition to this, his mascot character, fuwafuwacinnamon, is a toddler's hero anime about a white fluffy puppy saving a world full of rainbows and flowers. He also started OSTER Radio #3 with his Hatsune Miku giving a b*o*j*b to his representative mascot -_-; More detail in the upcoming radio translations and other lyrics. You should also see his CD jacket... XD

However, he makes awesome music anyway (like Midnight Dragon, Fish Hell etc.). XD

Also planning to provide some info on some of the other sites OSTER is associated with.

つまんないシグでスマソ(´・ω・`)

Last edited by Xx{Midday}xX; 04-16-2008 at 06:36 PM..
Xx{Midday}xX is offline   Reply With Quote