View Single Post
Old 03-30-2008, 04:14 PM   #1
rzr
TWG Veteran

Send a message via AIM to rzr Send a message via MSN to rzr Send a message via Yahoo to rzr Send a message via Skype™ to rzr
Default To all jTWG players: phantoms

Ok, since I've had to explain the process of phantoms several times, maybe if Manti stickies this it'll be easier.

Phantoms are the result of inactivity. When a player does not vote to lynch someone during the day phase, a phantom is awarded.

Note: this only applies for regular lynchings. If a players is insta-lynched no phantoms are awarded.

The phantoms are broken down into 3 stages.

Phantom #1
When a person recieves their first phantom it counts as .001 votes against them. In essence, if you have one vote and a phantom you would technically have 1.001 votes.

Phantom #2
After you recieve your second phantom you now have a full vote against you. So basically, if you've recieved two phantoms your vote count during the day phase will automatically read: 1.001 Regardless of if anyone's voted for you, you'll still have a minimum of 1.001 vote(s).

Phantom #3
After you recieve 3 or more phantoms you recieve a game ban. Usually the length of the game ban is 1-2 games. This includes both jTWG and TWG and any other games that arise after this thread.

FAQs
Q: If I have a phantom can I still vote?
A: Yes, you can still vote.

Q: What if I have a good reason?
A: Individual excuses can be appealed to the host of the game.

Q: How do I know if I have a phantom?
A: Each host displays it differently. Some use the font color in gray, some bold it. There will always be a post in or after the death post saying who was awarded phantoms.
You can also always PM the host and ask.

Q: If I have a phantom and everyone has one vote including me who dies?
A: Given that the phantom counts as .001 or 1 you would die since you'd technically have the most votes against you.

After Thought: Remember everyone, phantoms are a perfect reason why you NEED to be active in the games.

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkshark View Post
Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
Quote:
Originally Posted by aperson View Post
i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sprite-
More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

Last edited by DarkManticoreX2; 04-14-2008 at 09:16 AM..
rzr is offline   Reply With Quote