Thread: Heroes
View Single Post
Old 10-2-2007, 03:09 AM   #176
Squeek
let it snow~
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Squeek
Default Re: Heroes

Haitian*. Turn on closed captions. It'll teach you many, many things.

The Haitian scheme was a setup from Mohinder and Noah (Bennet). They planned on getting the Haitian better without the company knowing. Since Mohinder is the only person in the world who is a known cure for the disease, it would be suspicious to send him out and cure this guy with The Company watching his every move. He had to get into the company first and get the assignment to cure him. Then he faked having the Haitian trick him and escape. This is all part of his plan to help those with abilities, which is all part of a bigger plan to take down the company all together. After all, the Haitian is the best defense against the company's members with abilities.

You don't have to take what people say so literally. Nobody understands Maya's ability, but it has something to do with making people bleed from the eyes. Clearly Alejandro's ability can reverse the effects of other people's abilities. I doubt anyone's ability only works on one other person. Though this may just be a yin and yang thing they're trying to do. It was interesting enough to see that he had an ability too. It's also possible that he has Linderman's healing ability, as we've already seen that two people can have the same power. I think they're both wrong. It seemed like he absorbed her ability. If you've ever seen "The Green Mile", you'd have an idea of what I'm thinking about.

And oh yeah, I totally called Kensei's immortality.

Last edited by Squeek; 10-2-2007 at 03:25 AM..
Squeek is offline   Reply With Quote