View Single Post
Old 09-13-2007, 05:22 PM   #10
Alioth
Banned

Default Re: Look at me I'm NVLM pack

Uhm, Ducky, you should be ashamed of being apart of a site that now permanently abused SM. It was fun like a couple of years ago, but now all of you ODI fags decided to make SM so hard, that it isn't enjoyable to play anymore. In other words, you and all the other ODI fags are just a bunch of wannabe NVLMs. The only couple of people I respect nowadays are Reach, Zaghurim, Exige, Rebirth, and aperson because they've been around a lot longer than the new wannabe simfile artists that aren't even that good. Was I one, of course, but now I don't even bother making sims because it is a complete waste of my time. Case closed, you lose.

Edit: I am not saying this to be against SM or FFR, because I am not, but this is the truth. If you haven't noticed already, most "Pack" simfiles aren't that fun anymore since they are overstepped with hands and holds, thus, making them rather annoying IMO. You don't have to agree with me, but I don't want to argue about it. This should be the exact reason why the creator of this thread did what he did and I lol at him.

Last edited by Alioth; 09-13-2007 at 05:41 PM..
Alioth is offline   Reply With Quote