View Single Post
Old 08-7-2007, 01:17 AM   #213
operationstrawbarry
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to operationstrawbarry Send a message via MSN to operationstrawbarry
Default Re: Aids Infested Herpies Pack

Quote:
Originally Posted by kommisar[os] View Post
well to be honest i don't think the song has good potential for interesting steps =/
Corrected my Hot-Headed stepfile...

I just thought I should just stray away from the original songs that everyone are submitting (Gaming/already stepped songs/reputitious songs by same artists). Personally... Im getting tired of hearing Oneken, shiki etc.... Just gets old after a while. Thought I might spice things up a little. Haven't really heard any mainstream hardcore yet, and thought I give this a try Ya file may not be interesting to step... but it was sure a lot of fun to play.

I think I corrected the offsync issue. I placed the speed at 200.12 the speed you recommended... fixed some sink holes as well and added a tiny bit of jumps in the place already had jumpers... Found some holes in the melody that I forgot to put arrows in. Haven't sent it in yet... Tell me if I should even send it, or just not bothing sending it at all. The steps are pretty much primarily the same except for a few parts... but no surprises.

Sorry for the massive delay on this post. Been getting back to World of Warcraft and playing very little FFR/SMO.
operationstrawbarry is offline   Reply With Quote