View Single Post
Old 03-21-2007, 01:31 AM   #57
Jubo
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Jubo Send a message via MSN to Jubo Send a message via Yahoo to Jubo Send a message via Skype™ to Jubo
Default Re: Jubo's Simfiles (mainly Anime)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackWidow01 View Post
OK, I'm gonna sound like a complete noob.... hehe... but I can't even figure out how to get the songs onto my stepmania game. I JUST downloaded it last night before i went to bed..... and I still have yet to play it.... so... if anyone could help that'd be nice. Oh, and nice choice of songs, I'm an otaku too ^.^
It pretty use full to use some searching techniques to find what you need/want for.

Read this: http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...splay.php?f=19
Carefully, and by the time you finish you'll be alright I know..

If you are not "reader" so then you are visual video understandable then it easily to watch video guide on YouTube.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramengan View Post
Well, Stepmania DOES have a ReadMe. At least when I downloaded it.
Mine didn't... so ya I learned it the hard way acutally, it was logical for me that a folder name Songs is where you put your songs in. But then later... it must have a 2 folders then songs files to work.. anyways thats like 4 years ago when I learn this <_<

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramengan View Post
Jubo, your sims are truly awesome. All are extremely nicely done. Of course, the highlight for me is the Shippuuden opening. Also, I never saw banner videos before, so that was a nice surprise. Keep up the amazing work!
lol, thanks... Though, many complain on that simfile. Pad view wise I mean. But hey I did that in like 8hours? Lyrics timing, stepping, video re-encoding etc... *refer to post on that simfile (a few above)*

-Just three more simfile till get to do what really want... Shuffle! Simfiles.
-The three simfiles are for Otaku's Dream VGMix (*I note you, as the characteristic as I am "Does not rank himself above others or brag often". The pack we making is not going to be as great as the superior pack out there <_<*)

Jubo Simfiles 4k-KB+PAD

Otaku's Dream Mix "Lazy" Owner...

Last edited by Jubo; 03-21-2007 at 01:34 AM..
Jubo is offline   Reply With Quote