View Single Post
Old 03-20-2007, 10:35 AM   #52
Jubo
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Jubo Send a message via MSN to Jubo Send a message via Yahoo to Jubo Send a message via Skype™ to Jubo
Default Re: Jubo's Simfiles (mainly Anime)

#91. Shuffle! Game Opening & Anime Promo Ending Theme Song - "Mirage Lullaby" by YURIA
50th Simfile Re-Upload
~Otaku's Dream 1st Video Game Mix - Simfile Entry~

BPM: 135
Difficulty: 1 / 3 / 5 / 7 / 10
Note: Beginner to Heavy are Paddable. Challenge/Oni is KeyBoard Material.
Video BG (13.3 MB 30fps 787kbps 384 x 288 DivX (fourcc: DX50) .avi), BG (.jpg), Banner (.png), Banner Video (Not made in this simfile), Lyrics (.lrc), Song (1.48 MB 192kbps 44100Hz Joint Stereo [02:21] .mp3)

My Bemanistyle Comment:
Quote:
YURIA! ROCKS! Shuffle! KAWAII! SUGOI!
Yes, that tells me that I'm Shuffle! Fan =P hehe!~ Plus, YURIA (+ Hashimoto Miyuki too) songs are also very addictive, ever since Shuffle! aired. I started loving their songs when they are release through Animes.
Anyway, back to the simfile itself. Well it been a while I get my version2 simfiles out and remade.
The Usuals... Beginner to Heavy are Paddable & Challenge are Keyboard Play. I marked it on Description as "KB Steps" I think.
I heard Double Stepping is bad... I didn't know (cause I'm not much a pad player myself.) So, from now on, I will check for those awkward step sequence that I often make,
Thanks to Lisek on explainations of double stepping... I'll keep my simfile out of trouble on those.
-Hopefully, I won't make them ... I'm not much of pad player as I said in that quote

And ya... releasing before our project pack "Otaku's Dream 1st Video Game Mix"
-Ya ya, I know its not "REAL" Video Game... I try to keep on to my project with Anime on "console or PC games". So does not go off my original content or objective? Anime simfiles.

Now let discuss what is in this folder
-This is also will be on all of simfiles to

Alot of compiled files here...
Here are the list what you need to know for each file:
Otaku's Dream Video Game 1st Mix Title.zip <-- Is the title setting for the Project Titles (Subtitle and Song Title switch-a-roo)
Shuffle! Anime Promo ED [Jubo-091].zip <-- This is the original Version 1 Simfile (back from August 2005?) and updated with new steps of today (which the same as the pack) and better quality video. Its here if you want that Promotional Video of Shuffle! Anime (Season 1 not "Shuffle! Memories (season 2? recaps so far...)")
Shuffle! Game OP-NoVideo.zip <- You see this on most of simfiles (just "Extract Here..." will replace the current .sm with no video background, great for computers that hate videos or lag like hell! )
Shuffle! Game OP-SMOriginal.zip <- the original back-up if you happen to mess something up from re-edit my simfile or want revert to with video playing background

niffty eh? hehe..

Like I said on FFR forum I guess... I'll be doing all of Shuffle! OP & ED (Shuffle! Games + Animes [excluding the Really? Really! ED and Tick! Tack! Insert song(though a maybe) & ED])
More to come I guess...

Downloads:
.zip - 25.2 MB (26,529,708 bytes) - Bemanistyle :: SendSpace
.rar - 12.9 MB (13,590,961 bytes) - MegaUpload

- - - -

My Simfiles Status so far:

Currently working on:
  • Eien no Aselia OP [Jubo-092]
  • Really Really! OP [Jubo-093]
  • Tick! Tack! OP [Jubo-101]
-All of those at the top Video Game Mix Simfiles...

Currently Done and will releasing after the pack release:
  • Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha A's Insert Song - BRAVE PHOENIX [Jubo-094]
  • Red Garden 2nd ED [Jubo-095]
  • Kyoshiro to Towa no Sora OP [Jubo-096]
  • Kyoshiro to Towa no Sora ED [Jubo-097]
  • Getsumen To Heiki Mina OP [Jubo-098]
  • Getsumen To Heiki Mina ED [Jubo-099]
  • Sumomo mo Momo mo 2nd OP [Jubo-100]
-Till then these will be unrelease (instead of those who are testing them or member of the pack) when Otaku's Dream 3rd Anime Mix is released

Jubo Simfiles 4k-KB+PAD

Otaku's Dream Mix "Lazy" Owner...
Jubo is offline   Reply With Quote