View Single Post
Old 03-17-2007, 01:33 AM   #49
Jubo
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Jubo Send a message via MSN to Jubo Send a message via Yahoo to Jubo Send a message via Skype™ to Jubo
Default Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuuustu Ending Theme (Finally!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TS_SonicMaster View Post
Thanks so much for all of these files. A tiny bit easy, but at least they aren't 12's or above I can't do. And there's so much that I love already. ^_^.
Your Welcome . Glad to hear that you love it.

The Challenge or Oni or Expert, whatever you call it, is currently my level skill of play. I never go over board on my current level of skill.

As for below or pad levels who knows... medium, at this moment, is my current level of play on PAD which can I pass (with range of fail to A <.<).
-yes, I suxor on pad.

- - - - -

#90. The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya Ending Theme - "Hare Hare Yukai (ハレ晴レユカイ; Sunny Sunny Happy)" by Aya Hirano, Minori Chihara, and Yuko Goto

BPM: 172
Difficulty: 2 / 4 / 6 / 9 / 11
Note: Beginner to Heavy are Paddable. Challenge/Oni is KeyBoard Material.
Video BG (10.2 MB 384 x 288 XviD .avi), BG (.jpg), Banner (.png), Banner Video (1.30 MB 320x100 XviD .avi ), Lyrics (.lrc), Song (1.48 MB 192kbps 48000Hz Stereo [01:04] .mp3)

After a year of my first simfile of this anime series (Opening Theme - 04/07/06 - April 7th 2006). I finally made it and submitted the Ending Theme. Why I didn't made it.

Quote:
Honestly, this simfile is way over-submitted by alot of people, so that what gave me not to make it through those months (plus Xythar & Rebirth's simfiles are satisfied and great enough to play with ), but out of boredom and new video I made it :P
Ya... I got bored after making my Otaku's Dream 3rd Anime Mix simfiles and this is what the result of my boredom, hehe...

This not a win simfile on the Hare Hare Yukai Simfiles Category (aka The BEST one out there), but for the sake of my completed anime series and people wondering minds. I guess that made up my mind to make one.

Anyways, this was I guess a exclusive make for me? I really didn't plan this ahead like weeks ago.

Downloads:
.zip - 12.9 MB (13,626,443 bytes) - Bemanistyle :: SendSpace
.rar - 12.9 MB (13,590,961 bytes) - MegaUpload

Continuing from off-topic from the simfile.
I'm planing to make all of Shuffle! OP and ED Theme + Games
-including Tick! Tack! and Really? Really! Opening Themes
-which are in Otaku's Dream 1st Video Game Mix

So Look forward to that. And another simfile I'm currently working on.
-Plus the Otaku's Dream 3rd Anime Mix Simfiles.

I've been using XviD Codec lately so maybe a change of codecs. I'm learning how to encode day by day. Also, depending on original source is either XviD or DivX.

Jubo Simfiles 4k-KB+PAD

Otaku's Dream Mix "Lazy" Owner...
Jubo is offline   Reply With Quote