View Single Post
Old 01-29-2007, 06:39 PM   #45
Jubo
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Jubo Send a message via MSN to Jubo Send a message via Yahoo to Jubo Send a message via Skype™ to Jubo
Default Re: Jubo's Simfiles (mainly Anime)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cewong2 View Post
Hello Jubo,

I'd just want to thank you first for the great files especially the haruhi ones!!! But I'm curious to know why you didn't do the Ending or are you just saving that up for a better qual vid to come out?
Lemme see... What I have in my anime simfiles collections.
http://www.freewebs.com/otakusdream/downloads.htm#17 - just look through the pictures.

From what I've played were good...

Long Versions from Rebirth0, Kehan/Kotarochan

Short Versions from Koa5001, U.K.U.G., Xythar

There are alot/few who made it too, but those are main simfile artists created the song from my opinion were good. So, at that time when it came out, I didn't bother making one since err... who was first one to release it first... I think either Xythar or U.K.U.G. made it clear to me that no need for me make it. Well, at that time when Suzumiya Haruhi aired.

Since the full dance version of Hare Hare Yukai is release, I guess I create one since so many people is wondering "Jubo, why you didn't made the ending theme?" something similar to that quote. since the video is short of 1min and 13secs I think. So, it will be quick make

I was pretty much expecting a long version of that Dance Version of ending video.

- Plus, I can finally fully finish the anime series OP/ED/Insert/Popular Songs which is The Melancholy of Suzumiya Haruhi. Like I did with others (e.g. Gift ~eternal rainbow~ recently)

Jubo Simfiles 4k-KB+PAD

Otaku's Dream Mix "Lazy" Owner...

Last edited by Jubo; 01-29-2007 at 06:42 PM..
Jubo is offline   Reply With Quote