Thread: Max credits
View Single Post
Old 01-13-2007, 11:49 AM   #13
Doug31
Falcon Paaaauuuunch!!!!!!
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Doug31
Default Re: Max credits

I think there should be no restriction, since I see no reason why someone who FC'd all the parts of TGWP should receive very many more credits than someone who FC'd it if they were all put together into one song. This way, if you want to earn credits faster, it would be to your advantage to just fail a song after you'd already passed 2,000,000 points. Finally, I don't think someone who FC'd Pants should get the same number of credits as someone who FC'd Sensorium.

To me, I usually don't like playing really long songs, and at least there should be a reasonable incentive. On songs like pants, it's so long, I only get my max combo points once out of the entire thing. If this were cut in half into 2 songs, even without a credit max, I'd still get more credits from the 2 parts version, since I'd get my points for my max combo in both of them. Therefore, unless you can FC Pants or something, you'd probably get more playing other songs similar to what I said, and anyone that FCs it deserves a huge number of credits.