Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Introductions (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   Just Joined - Whats up with this? (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=83013)

Cindie 12-2-2007 10:33 PM

Just Joined - Whats up with this?

Haha, so i totally just joined this thing, and i've played RPG's with forums and the forums seem to be organized and about one thing haha, but this one seems to be about anything randomly.. and is there a certain place where people juss hang out to chat, or is this it?

~HentaiXXX~ 12-2-2007 10:35 PM

Re: Just Joined - Whats up with this?

Profile Chat is a place to talk to people, just go to your profile and it's at the top right of your profile, you can't miss it.

Cindie 12-2-2007 10:36 PM

Another Question bout the forums!

On these forums do you get rewards or something.. theres a game i play that if you post on the forums you get rewarded for getting the most posts or starting new threads and stuff.. do you get anything for posting, or is it juss for ****s n giggles, or juss for someone to talk to or answers to your questions?

EnR 12-2-2007 10:38 PM

Re: Another Question bout the forums!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cindie (Post 1914273)
On these forums do you get rewards or something.. theres a game i play that if you post on the forums you get rewarded for getting the most posts or starting new threads and stuff.. do you get anything for posting, or is it juss for ****s n giggles, or juss for someone to talk to or answers to your questions?

its juss for ****s n giggles, or juss for someone to talk to or answers to your questions?

Cindie 12-2-2007 10:40 PM

i see i see, i started another thread and its juss asking if you get rewarded or anything for posting, and i just took notice that underneath your name it says that you're a Senior Member, and under mine it says taht im a Junior Member, is that something you get from posting or is it for how good you are in the game, or like is there something you have to do to become a higher rank?

EnR 12-2-2007 10:41 PM

multiplayer chat, profile chat, video chat...

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cindie (Post 1914284)
i see i see, i started another thread and its juss asking if you get rewarded or anything for posting, and i just took notice that underneath your name it says that you're a Senior Member, and under mine it says taht im a Junior Member, is that something you get from posting or is it for how good you are in the game, or like is there something you have to do to become a higher rank?

I think senior member is 500 post's.

Cindie 12-2-2007 10:41 PM

Re: Another Question bout the forums!

haha ahh i see i see, sounds good :P

Relambrien 12-2-2007 10:42 PM

Those "titles" are based on post count. You get Member by post 100 (it's sometime before I think, but I'm not sure), and Senior Member at post 500. Certified Postwhore is 10,000 or something.

Cindie 12-2-2007 10:43 PM

Okay, so there is rewarding.. is that the only type of rewarding?

EnR 12-2-2007 10:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cindie (Post 1914291)

Yus, mostly on forums, o and your ranked on how many post's you have haha.

DayMan951 12-2-2007 10:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cindie (Post 1914291)

Yes, but please don't take it as an excuse to postwhore. It is frowned upon here. Take Sh4d0wr34p3r666 for example, he had like 2000 posts in only a few weeks and people flamed him because of it.

Cindie 12-2-2007 10:50 PM

Why is it a bad thing? The only reason i would think thats bad is if he/her were just saying random stuff just for the sake of posting. Or were they only doin it for the rewarding.. cause i like posting.. lol.. tell me how it would be bad so i don't do that lol..

DayMan951 12-2-2007 10:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cindie (Post 1914302)
The only reason i would think thats bad is if he/her were just saying random stuff just for the sake of posting.

That's exactly what he did.

Cindie 12-2-2007 10:55 PM

Ahhh, okie i think i get it now, is there anything else i should know before i do anything wrong haha..

Nyokou 12-2-2007 10:59 PM

Don't go to The Garbage Bin and don't provoke the respected members.

SSCUJO 12-2-2007 11:01 PM

and don't take anything on this site personally, people here can be viscous.

Cindie 12-2-2007 11:01 PM

garbage bin? and how do i know who the respected members are?

stretchypanda 12-2-2007 11:47 PM

It's just like high school. It doesn't take long to figure out who the popular kids are.

Cindie 12-2-2007 11:48 PM

I see.. but again - what's the garbage bin?

Nyokou 12-3-2007 12:03 AM

It's a subforum at the very bottom..

Hidden, because they're not noob-friendly.

:/