Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Simulator Files (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Look at me I'm NVLM pack (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=77313)

randomdragoon 09-3-2007 08:51 PM

Look at me I'm NVLM pack

Self explanatory.

lookatmeimnvlm@gmail.com

No judges since that would be pointless. Just get the BPM and offset right and no one will care. All submissions must be at least 16 feet in difficulty (KB) on the hardest level and be overstepped. Also feel free to use pointless BPM changes.

dore 09-3-2007 09:59 PM

Re: Look at me I'm NVLM pack

Quote:

Originally Posted by randomdragoon (Post 1769514)
Just get the BPM and offset right and no one will care.

why

sjoecool1991 09-3-2007 10:17 PM

this has to be the worst pack idea I have ever seen.

dragoonhead 09-4-2007 05:18 AM

Hey guys my name is RandomDragoon and i have an idea:let's make an uber hard of the triplets hands thrills of the jack dead NVLM hahaha DoLL Death Moon Edit pack
I don't approve this pack

codcrille 09-4-2007 12:35 PM

my sarcasm detector is beeping

wasoe 09-4-2007 04:32 PM

A pack that exists for no other reason than to mock one of the most infamous simfile artists in history? I like it!

kommisar[os] 09-4-2007 04:46 PM

what makes you think this is a legit reason to make a pack

ducky285 09-5-2007 12:23 AM

Anyone can make an NVLM style file. It doesn't take effort. NVLM has made over 300 simfiles which is way more than anyone else in the history of the game unless you count Eggman (who just transplanted IIDX charts onto 4 keys, which requires just as little effort).

In other words, this is a REALLY BAD idea and you should be ashamed for thinking of it.

pokelda 09-5-2007 12:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by codcrille (Post 1770362)
my sarcasm detector is beeping

Standard issue~

Alioth 09-13-2007 05:22 PM

Uhm, Ducky, you should be ashamed of being apart of a site that now permanently abused SM. It was fun like a couple of years ago, but now all of you ODI fags decided to make SM so hard, that it isn't enjoyable to play anymore. In other words, you and all the other ODI fags are just a bunch of wannabe NVLMs. The only couple of people I respect nowadays are Reach, Zaghurim, Exige, Rebirth, and aperson because they've been around a lot longer than the new wannabe simfile artists that aren't even that good. Was I one, of course, but now I don't even bother making sims because it is a complete waste of my time. Case closed, you lose.

Edit: I am not saying this to be against SM or FFR, because I am not, but this is the truth. If you haven't noticed already, most "Pack" simfiles aren't that fun anymore since they are overstepped with hands and holds, thus, making them rather annoying IMO. You don't have to agree with me, but I don't want to argue about it. This should be the exact reason why the creator of this thread did what he did and I lol at him.

Patashu 09-13-2007 09:26 PM

If ODI has made simfiles too hard to be fun, then why do I find them fun?

Mull that one over for a while.

Alioth 09-14-2007 02:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Patashu (Post 1785299)

Don't take this to any offense at all, but the reason to that is you are an SM obsessor that probably doesn't have a life lol. I multitask with my life, like go to school, hang out with friends, etc.

phe0nixblade 09-14-2007 02:17 PM

Quote:

QFT
A lot of the simfiles are fun compared to most people. Just because you don't like them doesn't mean they aren't fun for anyone else.
EDIT: This was @Alioth

phe0nixblade 09-14-2007 02:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alioth (Post 1786010)
Don't take this to any offense at all, but the reason to that is you are an SM obsessor that probably doesn't have a life lol. I multitask with my life, like go to school, hang out with friends, etc.

Oh, yes, afterall, no one on the internet has a life. I mean we're only living eating breathing people. (most of us)

Alioth 09-14-2007 04:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by phe0nixblade (Post 1786028)
Oh, yes, afterall, no one on the internet has a life. I mean we're only living eating breathing people. (most of us)

Sorry, but I am not the only one that thinks that about SM. Believe it or not, alot of people do, too. Quit trying to pick a fight with me because I am not gonna waste my time with you.

Patashu 09-14-2007 06:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alioth (Post 1786010)

I only play SM sparingly, actually. I don't think I've played a song through this week.

In fact, most of my SM obsessive period was when I was a lot worse. Hmmmmm...

Alioth 09-14-2007 06:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Patashu (Post 1786430)
I only play SM sparingly, actually. I don't think I've played a song through this week.

In fact, most of my SM obsessive period was when I was a lot worse. Hmmmmm...

Whatever. You're still an ODI ***, so that is why I even started in the first place.

dragoonhead 09-14-2007 06:57 PM

Quote:

Because ODI is just a bunch of friend who are pervert,racist and uber stupid (Hayden is the perfect example)
PS:Scream Squad is ****ty as hell

Fantasticone 09-14-2007 07:07 PM

Lol at thread. Just use some of my files if you want retarded POS that is gay and as ****.

Alioth 09-14-2007 07:14 PM

Really Patashu, cause I could have sworn that SM is very outdated and ****.