Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Other Music Games (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   Your Most Embarrassing Moment While Playing DDR (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=42102)

Shadow_God_10 05-10-2006 04:21 PM

Your Most Embarrassing Moment While Playing DDR

hello hello 'tis be moi, ShadowGod. I have a question that I thought of while trying to sleep (yes I do think in my bed) and I was wondering, what is your most embarrassing moment/moments while playing DDR?

I hope I get some stories from those "OMGWTF Hardcore DDR/ITG Players"

ShadowGod ^^

TK_Killer 05-10-2006 05:13 PM

Re: Your Most Embarrassing Moment While Playing DDR

LOL..one time when i was playing at my friends house i was wearing pants to big for me..and they fell off..and at the arcade one time...i was playing a hard song..and all of these people were watching me..and i ran out of energy and lost in the middle.

powerdown 05-18-2006 04:50 PM

Getting a triple AAA overall on the Max Trio, and then having a 9 year old kid walk up and damn near perfect Legend Road...I felt so humbled, as well as embarassed, seeing has how my friends were all there like "OMFGz0rs! You just gotten pwnt by a 9 year old!!!"

Gwaihir 05-18-2006 06:36 PM

playing a a DDR conference practicing before it started and playing paranoia survivor than have pickles walk up and like practically AAA maxx unlimited :S

that was humbling lol

Dark_Shadows_666 05-22-2006 01:09 PM

lol Playing TUSUGARU(Apple Mix) On Challenge, and near the end tripping off the mat

vettefreak90 05-25-2006 09:42 PM

Doing doubles (b4u) and then realizing that I'm not getting any of them (not even good). I look down and I'm off center and stomping the crap out of the metal part. I fall off the platform about once a month.

Neonatrias 05-25-2006 10:29 PM

You don't know what life is until you've tripped and literally flown into a token machine.

Tibs 05-26-2006 02:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by powerdown
Getting a triple AAA overall on the Max Trio, and then having a 9 year old kid walk up and damn near perfect Legend Road...I felt so humbled, as well as embarassed, seeing has how my friends were all there like "OMFGz0rs! You just gotten pwnt by a 9 year old!!!"

Why lie?

dummyman 05-26-2006 02:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -Tibs-
Why lie?

How do you know he is lying?? Where you there to see it???

Shadow_God_10 05-27-2006 08:55 AM

Lol i know eh?

MCRenaissance 05-28-2006 10:03 PM

first of all shadow you are a noob when it comes to DDR so be quiet. Secondly, If you knew more you would know just how incredibly ridiculous it sounds to hear something like this. That is an outstanding feat, and not one to say so loosely especially since you will immediately be considered a liar. If he did do it congrats. You just managed to do something incredible. If you didn't did you really expect for everyone else to go "ZOMG DAT DUDE IS A GOD!". Give proof and maybe people will believe you other than call you a damn liar.

Shadow_God_10 05-29-2006 06:35 AM

what? the 9 year old kid? or powerdowns? either way there is room for improvment for the both of them (me to for this matter)

MCRenaissance 05-29-2006 10:42 AM

I was talking about Powedown supposedly getting a AAA on the Max Trio.

Shadow_God_10 05-30-2006 06:00 AM

technically AAAing Legend Road would be more of an accomplishment because you have to go through 5 stages.

but GJ anyways on the MT Powerdown

FFR4EVA_00 05-30-2006 02:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10
technically AAAing Legend Road would be more of an accomplishment because you have to go through 5 stages.

Which is why he got owned.

YungYung 05-30-2006 06:38 PM

OKAY SO LYEK ONE TIMEE I WAZ PLAYIN DDR N DEN DIS GUY START'D STARIN AT MYY TITZ AND I WAS LIKE OMG **** U.

rofl. okay. but it's a true story.

ddrfreak925 05-30-2006 10:01 PM

one time i was playin burnin the floor (momo mix) on heavy.....then when the song paused i almost tripped cause my foot was out of the platform.......about 10-15 ppl were watchin

ckj846 05-30-2006 10:33 PM

LYKE 1 TYME, I WAZ PLAYIN DA KEWLEST SONGZ EVA AND DEN I FELL OFF DA MAT DEN I ROFLED DEN I RLZED DAT I AAAAAA DA SONG CUZ I'M JUST DAT AWESUM 4 REALZ.

srsly true story.
O_o

stoners_netname 05-30-2006 11:31 PM

this didnt happen to me but i saw this guy that looked about 18 trip on the metal platform and fall on this kid that was about 13 and broke the lil kids leg... i saw on the news a cpl days later about a mom suing a local resident for her sons broken leg...now THAT has got to be embarrassing lolz

Patashu 05-31-2006 12:33 AM

Is it possible for a 9 year old to get through Legend Road, out of curiousity?