Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Video Games (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   The Pinball Thread (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=129505)

Shadow_God_10 03-19-2013 12:09 PM

The Pinball Thread

For those of you who enjoy pinball games. This is the thread for you!

I've been playing Pinball Dreams and Pinball Fantasies (SNES games) since I was a child and they are so much fun. the interactive sound effects for every table is just amazing, the music is infectious too!

I propose for people who enjoy these kinds of games to post their scores on a table for everyone to see! One up eachother, post your accomplishments! The two games are available as iPod/iPhone/iPad apps as well.

what are you waiting for!

Senip 03-19-2013 12:58 PM

Re: The Pinball Thread

I used to play 3D Pinball Space Cadet and 3D Ultra Pinball: Creep Night. Loved the second one.

Also was into the Sonic Spin Ball, that was a pretty fun game. Addams Family pinball at the arcade/movie theaters got most of my quarters.

Mourningfall 03-19-2013 01:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Senip (Post 3882553)
I used to play 3D Pinball Space Cadet and 3D Ultra Pinball: Creep Night. Loved the second one.

Also was into the Sonic Spin Ball, that was a pretty fun game. Addams Family pinball at the arcade/movie theaters got most of my quarters.

I fucking loved 3D Pinball Space Cadet, I was trying so hard to remember it's name, thank you! dling now. lol

Kirbyman1990 03-19-2013 01:34 PM

There was a Lord of the Rings pinball machine at my old work. So much money wasted on that game. lol. Also, Kirby's Pinball Land. Still own the cartridge. Favorite pinball game.

Shadow_God_10 03-19-2013 02:51 PM

Kirby's WHAT NOW?! I have to play that! is it just one table or multiple?

Kirbyman1990 03-19-2013 02:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 (Post 3882598)
Kirby's WHAT NOW?! I have to play that! is it just one table or multiple?

It's 3 tables that you choose between. Each one is unique and themed to the boss you need to take on, like Poppy Bros and Whispy Woods. Then once all 3 boards are cleared, you take on Dedede

Oni-Paranoia 03-19-2013 03:00 PM

Pokemon Pinball for GB Color. Trying to catch every Pokemon isn't as easy as the regular games. Probably the only pinball game I played seriously excluding the Roller Coaster Tycoon pinball at Chuck E Cheese...

axith 03-19-2013 04:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Senip (Post 3882553)
Addams Family pinball at the arcade/movie theaters got most of my quarters.

There was a Addams Family machine at a landrymat I frequented. I'm pretty sure I payed as much to the machine as I did for doing laundry.

Shadow_God_10 03-20-2013 06:56 AM

I hate playing pinball on my ipod because while I'm on the bus and we go over a bump my hands unintentionally shake then I get the TILT TILT I'm like wtf :(