Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Will Draw for Food (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=116240)

bender5 12-18-2010 02:30 AM

Will Draw for Food

Well, maybe not food. I mean, I'll pretty much draw for free, something about having too much free time on my hands again or something. Maybe, it's just the fact that I'm trying to channel my creativity in the form of art again rather than in the form of making my friends laugh all day.

Either way the point of this thread because like the craze of hand-drawn avatars a couple years back, everyone would love to see an artistic rendering of themselves, or if not themselves just something cool that represents their personalities.

I'm up to the challenge of both, getting real photographs or just a brief summary of a request, to characterize in one of the styles I'm comfortable drawing, ranging from cute to creepy.

Of course credit donations would be cool I guess because I'm too lazy to earn them back again, but really this is more for fun than anything. I'm trying to spread the love and appreciation for art as much as possible, that and practice my doodling. Without class to draw in I lose the time to sit and sketch.

here's a couple recent drawings the clown looking thing is my desktop background. I never spend more than about 5-10 minutes on a picture I like the rough, sketched look that ink gives you.

that's the avatar I use over on marijuana reviews

So come one, come all, give me something interesting to draw. I'd love to inspire something awesome.

Things to be drawn:
A morbidly obese man racing in an Olympic event against Usain Bolt
A ninja
A ninja panda
A ninja ninja
GSM-lettering
Rumia (dunno how this one's gonna come out, probably p bad)
A cubone riding a lapras (wow that's not gonna be easy at all)

I'm still taking suggestions, so keep 'em coming

Tarrik 12-18-2010 02:33 AM

Re: Will Draw for Food

Nice drawings o.O Unique Lol.

MarukuAntoni 12-18-2010 02:07 PM

Can you draw a "pretty" Katy Perry? My friend told me that she was voted #1 on Maxim's Hot 100. That's madness. I can see her on the top 1 million. Her being the millionth one...

CMMTeddy II 12-18-2010 02:16 PM

Can you draw me a kitty please.

bender5 12-18-2010 02:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MarukuAntoni (Post 3373351)
Can you draw a "pretty" Katy Perry? My friend told me that she was voted #1 on Maxim's Hot 100. That's madness. I can see her on the top 1 million. Her being the millionth one...

Not possible. She got voted #1 because she's popular, give it a few years, and no one will even know her name.

Quote:

Originally Posted by CMMTeddy II (Post 3373357)
Can you draw me a kitty please.

I'm on it, I'll draw a few different ones, see what you like

CMMTeddy II 12-18-2010 02:41 PM

Wooooo :3

potter_rocks_out_loud 12-18-2010 02:54 PM

I likes to draw too. :)

bender5 12-18-2010 03:06 PM

So apparently drawing cats isn't my strong point, I'm totally going to post this page I'm working on, but oh man is it totally not anywhere near as good as I hoped

Time to completely fill the page so I don't have to zoom in, so I can re-draw the best XD

MarukuAntoni 12-18-2010 03:15 PM

Ohh I know. Please draw Charizard's head on Bulbasaur's body.

bender5 12-18-2010 03:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MarukuAntoni (Post 3373422)
Ohh I know. Please draw Charizard's head on Bulbasaur's body.

starting from scratch with the kitties later, it's gonna take me a bit of practice to draw something better than what I'm doing with them

Andrew Mitchell 12-18-2010 03:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MarukuAntoni (Post 3373351)

katy perry is pretty, you don't know what you're talking about.

~HentaiXXX~ 12-18-2010 03:47 PM

not so pretty that she's number ONE on a list of 100 more like number 2 or sumthin' naw meen?

Andrew Mitchell 12-18-2010 03:50 PM

who the **** would you want number one some ****ing anime character ot some **** or some plastic bimbo twat or fuxkng asain lol **** off

EnR 12-18-2010 03:50 PM

The Maxim top 100 list is the worst thing ever, they never make any sense.

bender5 12-18-2010 03:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Andrew Mitchell (Post 3373456)
who the **** would you want number one some ****ing anime character ot some **** or some plastic bimbo twat or fuxkng asain lol **** off

Woah bro, Katy Perry, is pretty ugly in my honest opinion, something about her looks, I'm just not into it AT ALL.

I have ex's that I'd put at the top of the maxim top 100 list ahead of her, it's all just a popularity contest.

I guarantee you the best looking women in the world don't even make that list because they aren't famous enough

mnnicol 12-18-2010 04:07 PM

Um...

fastfingers65 12-18-2010 06:19 PM

I have to agree with you on Perry, Bender. But you can't deny that rack.

A2P 12-18-2010 06:21 PM

draw a picture of a really morbid obese dude (im talkin like, 800+lbs) racing against usain bolt in the olympics

EnR 12-18-2010 06:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fastfingers65 (Post 3373533)
I have to agree with you on Perry, Bender. But you can't deny that rack.

Take the bra off, those things are hanging down to her knee's.

who_cares973 12-18-2010 06:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mnnicol (Post 3373474)
Um...

fixed it for you