Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Do you like to drive? (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=116138)

awein999 12-14-2010 03:32 PM

Do you like to drive?

Why or why not?

I dislike driving. It makes me nervous. I'd much rather be a passenger. I don't drive if I can help it. I'm weird like that ;)

Superfreak04 12-14-2010 03:34 PM

Re: Do you like to drive?

I like to drive because it helps pass time and it lets me think out loud. I can sometimes express my anger, or sadness to myself while I drive, and I get to sing as loud as I want. :D

HoneyMelonCalibrator 12-14-2010 03:36 PM

Haha, I loved to drive four years ago when I first got my license. But now it seems more of a hassle/duty. :(

Panic4Me 12-14-2010 03:36 PM

I love to drive! I just got my license last month and it's probably the greatest thing for me to get to use the car. Driving by myself is sooo relaxing and I get to sing as loud as I want to whatever I want to be listening to. ^_^

Cenright 12-14-2010 03:36 PM

For so many, driving was freedom, or a social level-up, but the actual ACTION of driving? I don't care for it. The car ride itself is usually not something worth enjoyment to me. Just transit TO the enjoyment (or responsibilities).

UnkownMan 12-14-2010 03:37 PM

I like being in the passenger side more than driving. Relaxes me, and helps clear my head, especially on a beautiful night.

HoneyMelonCalibrator 12-14-2010 03:38 PM

Driving on the highway is pretty thrilling, though. It gives me a good excuse to speed, lol. :grin:

Panic4Me 12-14-2010 03:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HoneyMelonCalibrator (Post 3369231)
Driving on the highway is pretty thrilling, though. It gives me a good excuse to speed, lol. :grin:

I've only been on the highway once and it scared the piss out of me. xD Granted, it was when I was first driving, so I was really nervous behind the wheel.

ichliebekase 12-14-2010 03:39 PM

I love driving, it relaxes me. Plus, where I live, there are plenty of pretty places to drive through so it's nice to see the scenery.

Either that, or I pick up a duck and blast some form of intense music to go bonkers with ;]

psychoangel691 12-14-2010 03:40 PM

I used to love driving and would drive all over the place. But now that I've been driving for close to 10 years it's kinda more of a chore.

Panic4Me 12-14-2010 03:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ichliebekase (Post 3369233)
Either that, or I pick up a duck and blast some form of intense music to go bonkers with ;]

*QUACK*! ;D

You're right. The scenery around here is pretty nice, especially when the sunflower fields are full.

Thinking about it, how much I like to drive depends on the type of road I'm on. Where I live, there are a lot of winding back roads that go through the woods (and essentially seem like the middle of nowhere). I like to drive out of my way sometimes during the day just to take the back roads and enjoy the view.

Zageron 12-14-2010 03:43 PM

I got my learners license earlier this year, 2 years after I could have, and I've driven around 10 times. I do not care for it, nor have I ever. It's a hassle, nauseating, bad for the environment, and dangerous. I'd rather ride my bike, walk, or take a train.

Not sure if I'll ever get my 'New Driver', probably will though. Driving is REALLY easy.

iironiic 12-14-2010 03:44 PM

I like to drive but I need to be motivated enough. If I do drive, I'd listen to music that I enjoy and relax.

DotKritic 12-14-2010 03:54 PM

Driving by myself is relaxing. Especially when I want it to be quiet (all except the music).

Passengers are scared when I give them a ride.

Rubin0 12-14-2010 04:02 PM

Yes, because I drive this:

8)

who_cares973 12-14-2010 04:11 PM

driving is great for some reasons mentioned above. i much prefer driving alone than with someone unless ive gotten little to no sleep. then i want to drive with at least one person so they can keep me awake lol. speeding is also very fun heh. i dont think i will get tired of driving any time soon

~HentaiXXX~ 12-14-2010 04:22 PM

I like to cruise around my town, that's about it.

I REALLY hate when I have to wake up at 3 a.m. once a month and drive for 4 hours to another town for work. (I'm in the Army Reserves)

cry4eternity 12-14-2010 04:25 PM

I would probably like it more if I had my own car instead of having to borrow my parents' car.

Hakulyte 12-14-2010 04:32 PM

I got my driving license 6 years ago and i haven't done any driving since that day and i'm not planning to lmao..

Rubin0 12-14-2010 04:35 PM

On a more serious note, I dreamed of driving since I was a kid. There is nothing like being able to go anywhere any time when you have your own car. I love road trips and driving for hours and hours.