Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   FFR General Talk (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   hmmm, beat izzy? psh (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=107697)

krunkykai22 04-4-2009 03:01 PM

hmmm, beat izzy? psh

so i've recently just gotten back into the running of playing ffr everyday :D. A bunch of friends of mine have decided to tell me that i should shoot for top score of all time. Why not? I have decided that on tuesday i will try to get within the top 3 of total score in one day. Current izzy holds this record ... i'm not saying im going to beat that, but i will def. try my best to come within the top 3. So hopefully i will see my name on there after tuesday :D wish me luck!!!!!!

funmonkey54 04-4-2009 03:06 PM

Re: hmmm, beat izzy? psh

Good luck.
I'll give you 100,000 credits if you beat Izzy.

Psychotik 04-4-2009 03:07 PM

I will give you 1 credit if you beat Izzy.

funmonkey54 04-4-2009 03:15 PM

Sounds like you have some big money riding on this whole shabang.

Prime8 04-4-2009 03:19 PM

I'll give you 10,000 credits if you beat Izzy

demonllama6124 04-4-2009 03:20 PM

looking at your stats i see only one way of you beating him. good luck

krunkykai22 04-4-2009 03:34 PM

lol how is that demon? and funmonkey and prime im goin to hold you to that :D

Patashu 04-4-2009 03:37 PM

What Izzy did IIRC was get vrofl challenges over and over, mash until he broke combo then failed out and repeated.
If you can't do that, I -think- mashing eclipse solar until the 32nd wall ends then failing out and repeating is the fasted way to make credits. Death piano won't work since the bulk of it is towards the end, adventures of lolo full runs wouldn't be too bad though. RATO and fail out when you get into the ending 8ths and repeat I think would be ideal if you can combo the rolls really fucen consistently

foilman8805 04-4-2009 03:50 PM

Teh Tricky Techno is probably the best way to go at it. It's over 10 taps/s, it's relatively easy on the fingers, and it's only :46.

If I was ever to whore for points, that's the song I would pick.

Patashu 04-4-2009 03:51 PM

You don't have to play a full song to get credits, though; credits are awarded at quantized intervals, so you'd figure out how far you need to get to keep up the highest credits/second ratio and fail out after that. Also, songs that are faster earlier than they are later on give an obvious advantage to failing out early.

~HentaiXXX~ 04-4-2009 04:07 PM

Why are we talking about credits? It's about the score.

mnnicol 04-4-2009 04:08 PM

Patashu said it all.

Have fun dude

Patashu 04-4-2009 04:13 PM

oo yeah. my bad thought this kind of thing about credits before and it's basically the same technique for both except credits are quantized
if you can combo the rolls in RATO consistently do it back to back failing when you break combo or make it into the ending 8ths otherwise eclipse solar until after the big wall or lolo/fotbb/ehhs~

funmonkey54 04-4-2009 04:20 PM

Just because I am feeling cocky and really don't think you are going to be able to pull this off, make that 200,000 credits.

krunkykai22 04-4-2009 04:31 PM

lol thanks for the support funmonkey lol ... and thanks patashu for the advice ... if anyone else has any ideas please ... give them to me :D ... i agree with funmonkey tho, idk if imma be able to do it ... but hell im def. going to try!!!!!!!!!!

funmonkey54 04-4-2009 04:33 PM

Haha. Good luck and all, just saying, I don't think you are going to be able to pull it off. If you do, I will gladly pay up though.

krunkykai22 04-4-2009 04:38 PM

lol thanks funmonkey ahha

~HentaiXXX~ 04-4-2009 05:50 PM

1000 credits.

I need my credits, sorry.

krunkykai22 04-4-2009 05:54 PM

hey thats ok idk mind the credits :D any will do ... but im not gettin my hopes up ... cause i dont know if imma beat izzy ... my main goal is just to hit 1 billion points ... i figure that im starting right when the scores post back to 0. Then whoring any and every song i possibly can do. I have a list of songs that i can play over and over again to rack up the points. i do not plan on sleeping that day, i plan to play at least 20 hours of the 24 hour day and stopping only to go potty :D and to eat something ... thats mainly it ... ill sleep most of the day on monday to be ready for the challenge on tuesday.

Bolth mannn 04-4-2009 06:01 PM

if you lost stamina fast then i suggest infinity 301, quite a lot of notes in the time frame, and you pretty much dont lose any stamina if you can FC it, then occasionally mix it in with the adventures of lolo FC and it should work.