Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Simulator Files (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Astronomic Metal Collection 2 (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=108194)

leadafro 06-10-2009 04:40 PM

Re: Astronomic Metal Collection 2

Quote:

Originally Posted by Joe D (Post 3101908)
No im not saying To accept anything that comes its way.I think its ok if NTM and Sulfer are the only ones that judge.Kommi is too Strict judging.This is a Index/spread pack.An only spread chart will be too boring IMO

So your saying that Index files are ****ty by default?

I don't get it.

I like index too lol.

What I'm saying is most of the time submissions are crap, you just gotta know how to push people to do better on their files...Not saying that this applys to all people but to most. =/ but 70% sounds about right to me if your looking for quality control even if it be a spread or index file.

Joe D 06-10-2009 06:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by leadafro (Post 3101958)
So your saying that Index files are ****ty by default?

I don't get it.

I like index too lol.

What I'm saying is most of the time submissions are crap, you just gotta know how to push people to do better on their files...Not saying that this applys to all people but to most. =/ but 70% sounds about right to me if your looking for quality control even if it be a spread or index file.

No dude.My files are index (at least most are) and I had to fix most of em for this pack.I know Im 50%sure theyll be in the pack.I just need NTM to accept them but hes very buisy.Ill need him to accept around 6 files so ill be buisy too

N.T.M. 06-12-2009 08:38 PM

Finally have a day off work (after about 9 days) and.....

stomach flu!!!! I feel horrible. I just got on for a couple minutes here to tell you guys. I was gonna review files. Gotta stay in bed though :(.

Joe D 06-12-2009 08:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by N.T.M. (Post 3104296)
Finally have a day off work (after about 9 days) and.....

stomach flu!!!! I feel horrible. I just got on for a couple minutes here to tell you guys. I was gonna review files. Gotta stay in bed though :(.

loser.I was making a chart today with diarreah.Beat that !!!!

P.S.Ur Into the Oblivion.WHOAH!!!!! Soooo many Green notes and BPM changes.I remember when ur files were like......uhhh......undecent.I used to be afraid of downloading ur files but that all has changed in fact.Go re-chek ur sims at DDRPlace and chek it out :).I was generous that day (also very bored)

Djr Rap dancer 06-12-2009 08:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by N.T.M. (Post 3104296)

This is a example of what you do not say in a forum rolf

N.T.M. 06-12-2009 08:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Djr Rap dancer (Post 3104298)
This is a example of what you do not say in a forum rolf

I promised reviews and wanted to explain why I couldn't provide people with them.

But yeah, I'm getting off now. ttyl, guys

moches 06-12-2009 08:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Joe D (Post 3104297)
loser.I was making a chart today with diarreah.Beat that !!!!

Uh...congratulations?

Joe D 06-12-2009 08:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by moches (Post 3104311)
Uh...congratulations?

Why thank u.I didn finish cuz my girlfriend invited me to a Gang Bang.It didnt turn out too well :P

Djr Rap dancer 06-12-2009 10:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Joe D (Post 3104316)
Why thank u.I didn finish cuz my girlfriend invited me to a Gang Bang.It didnt turn out too well :P

lol
be smart and don't blast moche kid
we don't care of yours kiddies activity

Joe D 06-12-2009 11:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SulferDragon (Post 3057435)
Judges:
SulferDragon
N.T.M.
Still looking for willing judges. Not ones who will be lazy, worthless procrastinators.

I would try but my stepping skills arent enough to judge(At lest I think) lol

Virus881 06-12-2009 11:41 PM

One simfile pending and I am making an effort to give some job to the judges :D
Stepping "The Shattered Fortress"

N.T.M. 06-13-2009 02:03 PM

A few more:

The Watchdog of hell: fun file, but the offset’s off:

Now assuming the song is a constant tempo, the correct offset is about -0.116

Meshuggah: Dude this was just the wrong song choice here. Even with flawless steps I’d reject this. Take the zigzag pattern - it went on for 17 measures!!! There’s just no fun factor I’m afraid. Sorry. Also, the sync was off at parts although ultimately that‘s irrelevant since it holds no weight in this file‘s rejection.

Once in a Lifetime (for Joe): In a nutshell the reason why this got rejected is because even rudimentary facets of PR, etc. got neglected. Now for just a few examples: The intro missed the preceding 24ths. M67 drum roll is an inaccurate pattern. M161 holds are descending pitch. M161 minijacks are ascending pitch. 8th note above m179 starts a TRILL (NOT AN ASCENDING SCALE).

Joe D 06-13-2009 02:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by N.T.M. (Post 3104931)
Once in a Lifetime (for Joe): In a nutshell the reason why this got rejected is because even rudimentary facets of PR, etc. got neglected. Now for just a few examples: The intro missed the preceding 24ths. M67 drum roll is an inaccurate pattern. M161 holds are descending pitch. M161 minijacks are ascending pitch. 8th note above m179 starts a TRILL (NOT AN ASCENDING SCALE).

OMG FInally.I fixed those 24th a loooong time ago but Ill chek the other things u mentioned when I have the time

Virus881 06-14-2009 12:26 AM

I have just finished "The Shattered Fortress", but I fear that it's offsync.

PD: Also, DDReam studio doesn't manage very well the pauses, when I open the sim with DDream, red and blue arrows after the pause (where there is the unison, more problems) mess over and turn into 48ths!!

who_cares973 06-14-2009 01:10 AM

did you guys not get my abstract art file ?_?

N.T.M. 06-14-2009 02:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by who_cares973 (Post 3105457)
did you guys not get my abstract art file ?_?

No, it wasn't in there. I remember you saying you sent it too. I figured that perhaps you decided not to send it last-minute. I still have the file you sent me via IM though. I liked it. I just wasn't sure if you were still submitting it.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Virus881 (Post 3105428)
I have just finished "The Shattered Fortress", but I fear that it's offsync.

PD: Also, DDReam studio doesn't manage very well the pauses, when I open the sim with DDream, red and blue arrows after the pause (where there is the unison, more problems) mess over and turn into 48ths!!

Yeah pauses cause issues with that program.

*edit* And dude the sync just has to be sufficient. Even some of GLoVE's best files are off by quite a bit in places. Within 5 ms is ideal IMO, however, it's not like "OMG you exceeded that-automatic rejection".

Quote:

Originally Posted by Joe D (Post 3104962)
OMG FInally.I fixed those 24th a loooong time ago but Ill chek the other things u mentioned when I have the time

lol Took me long enough, huh? But again, those are only a few of the errors just to serve as examples. Errors like that are present throughout the file so correcting it wouldn't be any simple fix. Sulfer's the "supreme judge" here though. If he decides it's sufficient, then it's accepted. Simple as that.

Virus881 06-14-2009 01:03 PM

As I have seen, you're very strict about syncing. I'll play the simfile to find the errors, it's the best way in my opinion.
At least, 5 first minutes are well synced. I checked that with DDReam and no great problems with that.

Joe D 06-14-2009 02:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by N.T.M. (Post 3105500)
lol Took me long enough, huh? But again, those are only a few of the errors just to serve as examples. Errors like that are present throughout the file so correcting it wouldn't be any simple fix. Sulfer's the "supreme judge" here though. If he decides it's sufficient, then it's accepted. Simple as that.

Sulfer already accepted it.He told me just to fix the stuff u mentioned

sp1nzoK 06-14-2009 02:24 PM

My Prison Born fix 666 should be in there, that's the version which is test-worthy, dunno if you have many files that you haven't reviewed but just checking ;)

Virus881 06-15-2009 01:17 AM

I'm going to step Opeth's "The Leper Affinity".