Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Introductions (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   What the heck are you gambling for? (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=96351)

Xemnas XIII 07-19-2008 03:41 PM

What the heck are you gambling for?

In the Gambling room, what are you gambling on? you just place a bet... about nothing! i am really confused.

RubiedCross 07-19-2008 03:48 PM

Re: What the heck are you gambling for?

You place a bet, wait for another user to place the same wager or accept yours, and then a "toss of coin" is made. Either you win or lose. If you win, you get the other person's credits. If you lose, you lose yours, and they gain them. Simple as that.

who_cares973 07-19-2008 04:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RubiedCross (Post 2369812)
You place a bet, wait for another user to place the same wager or accept yours, and then a "toss of coin" is made. Either you win or lose. If you win, you get the other person's credits. If you lose, you lose yours, and they gain them. Simple as that.

yes

its..addicting

dont do it

Ground_Breaker 07-19-2008 04:05 PM

There was a front page news story about this that explained what you were gambling on.

FlameFalco 07-19-2008 04:05 PM

Your betting on credits.

who_cares973 07-19-2008 04:06 PM

Some of you may have heard that we’ve been testing a new gambling script with the subscribers over the past few days. Now that we’re sure that it is 100% bug free, we’re ready to release it to all of you guys! Go to the gambling page to accept a wager. Just click accept and you’ll have a 50/50 shot of winning! If there aren’t any wagers pending, or you want to place more than one… go to the place a bet page!

What are you gambling on? It’s just a flip of a coin. You and an anonymous gambling opponent will each have 50% odds of winning the amount of credits that you both have agreed to wager.

I want to warn all of you… gamble at your own risk. Do NOT gamble for more than you are willing to lose. We’ve had a LOT of subscribers lose their life savings of credits in a matter of minutes. If you are not willing to risk that, then don’t gamble.

Finally, we have a statistics page up, if you want to see who has gambled the most, who has the best winning percentage, or who has won the most credits (or who has the worst losing percentage and who has lost the most credits). A few users have won millions of credits… but many others have lost all the credits they’ve ever had. To get your name on the statistics page, you have to view your history page. Also, 1% of all credits wagered will go to the house.

Good luck and good gambling!
-Tass

A final note… do NOT beg for credits. If you beg for credits, you will get a 24 hour ban.

taken from the front page...where the story is still visible

rzr 07-21-2008 04:56 AM

People need to read the front page more. And the stickies. And random thoughts of bitching people who lost their credits. And the numerous threads. Yeah, we need more attentive people... :)

Skelerex 07-21-2008 05:19 AM

Gambling: You may win a couple of credits, but you will lose your soul.

rzr 07-21-2008 05:32 AM

What're you talking about? I lost 400k but my soul is stronger than ever! ;)

TwilightPrincess 07-21-2008 06:10 AM

http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/?p=1042

rzr 07-21-2008 06:19 AM

Haha, read Synth's comment. Cracked me up.

Mans0n 07-21-2008 11:15 AM

I've never gambled and probly will, but I won't go out of control like some frackhead or something.

wwwJ4mmYcouk 07-21-2008 11:17 AM

well i have lost 148,000 today :-) yyaaaayyy

OMG its HIM 07-21-2008 11:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SillyMans0n (Post 2376262)
I've never gambled and probly will, but I won't go out of control like some crackhead or something.

frackhead lol fixed

Kagami_Hiiragi 07-21-2008 12:15 PM

i advise you, like everyone else will/has...don't do it!!

Mans0n 07-21-2008 03:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OMG its HIM (Post 2376365)
frackhead lol fixed

Did you edit my post?
lmfao wtf
nvm you did when you quoted me, but not the original post.. I was gonna say :O