Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   FFR General Talk (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Final Fantasy Last Battle Festival. (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=144164)

dabomb2223 04-5-2016 09:23 PM

Final Fantasy Last Battle Festival.

So I've been trying to get my avg rank down recently, (yay improvement), but there's this one song.

How have so many people played it when it costs so much?

It's a 73 as well! I would think that the majority of players would avoid something that hard. But maybe I'm just horrible and 73 is a piece of cake hehe.

Anyway, look at this:

So I need like 20k credits from one of you rich dudes so I can play it and get a good rank finally. I'll pay you back after + 5k so that's something. ;)

Thanks in advance.

Hakulyte 04-5-2016 09:32 PM

Re: Final Fantasy Last Battle Festival.

Oh, let's see. Sent ya 20k.

_Zenith_ 04-5-2016 09:47 PM

I think FFLBF used to be public way back in FFR's hayday alongside RWOB.

I remember when lightdarkness made the offline engine for when the site went down and after FFR was back online it was one of the only places to still play it if you didn't have the credits.

Is that page still even up? I looked briefly and couldn't find it, :[

dabomb2223 04-5-2016 10:17 PM

Thank you Hakulyte you kind sir. Your credits have been returned and there is peace in the world now.

Also, I've been playing FFR for a loooong time. Granted it's been kind of off and on at times, but I was around long before the site went down and I never played it even then. I still wonder how it got 58k different scores when it's a 73, I guess that doesn't matter really lol. But wouldn't you think that harder songs would get less plays? Except for like the 99s or 98s which would get a lot of plays just from people wanting to see how hard songs could get?

icontrolyourworld 04-6-2016 11:02 AM

iirc final fantasy last battle festival had an easy bit in the beggining, rated an 11/12 back then people felt badass being able to do the start and the song is epic. of course it was public which helped and a lot more people played back then

andy-o24 04-6-2016 11:05 AM

FFR.Lightdarkness.net

DNS error when I try it, so I suppose it's down. Saved twice on Wayback Machine, but I don't know how to use that, and just assume it's completely shut down.

-o24

rushyrulz 04-7-2016 09:29 AM

It was a very popular song, and one of the first of its kind (next to MAX Forever), back when 6:30 files were basically unheard-of. It was public for a good while when FFR was still pretty popular.

iCeCuBEz v2 04-9-2016 08:12 PM

someone loaned me credits to play that song