Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   The Werewolf Game (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   TWG Turbo 36: Gradient Hasn't Played in a While (But I Know You're Watching) (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=154655)

the sun fan 03-6-2024 09:27 PM

TWG Turbo 36: Gradient Hasn't Played in a While (But I Know You're Watching)

9 Players
2 Wolves
5 Vanilla Towns
2 Special Towns

OOTC: Off except for wolfchat and neighborchat, if present
Phantoms: Off
Night talk: Off except in respective chat(s)
Insta: On
KitB: On
Locked votes in Mylo/lylo: On

I will use random.org to roll between setups A, B, C, 1, 2 and 3, and the result will be the setup of this game. It will not be declared which setup was randed.

Sample Role PMs

Welcome, [PLAYER]. You are A Vanilla Town.

You have no special abilities at nighttime. You must use your vote during the daytime to attempt to vote out the wolves.

You win when the wolves have been eliminated.

Welcome, [PLAYER]. You are The Town Watcher.

Each night, you may target another player. At the beginning of the next day phase, you will be told who visited that player during that night phase, if anyone.

Welcome, [PLAYER]. You are The Town Neighborizer.

Each night, you may target another player. At the beginning of the next day phase, you and that player will have a private chat on discord for the following day and night phase. If the player you target at night dies that same night, this action will fail.

Welcome, [PLAYER]. You are The Town Tracker.

Each night, you may target another player. At the beginning of the next day phase, you will be told who that player visited during that night phase, if anyone.

Welcome, [PLAYER]. You are The Town Parity Seer.

Each night, you may target another player. Once you have targeted your second player, then at the beginning of the next day phase you will be told whether those two players are of the same alignment (two towns or two wolves) or if they are of different alignments (one town and one wolf). Should you target a third player, the player you compare the third player two would be the player you targeted second.

Welcome, [PLAYER]. You are The Town Innocent Child.

You begin the game with the knowledge that you can reveal yourself to be the Innocent Child at any point of your choosing. This is done by posting a special image that only you can post.

This image is

Welcome, [PLAYER]. You are The Town Angel.

Each night, you may target another player. That player will be protected from nightkills the night after you visit them. If you protect a player on night one, that player will be protected from nightkills on night two, and so on.

Welcome, [PLAYER]. You are A Vanilla Wolf.

Your wolf partner is [PLAYER], the [PARTNER'S ROLE HERE]. You two have access to a private discord chat where you may discuss the game at any time.

Each night, the wolves may select one of their own to attempt to kill another player. A wolf may perform the nightkill and their other action, if they have one.

You win when the number of living towns is equal to the number of living wolves, or if nothing can prevent this from occurring.

Welcome, [PLAYER]. You are A Wolf Role Seer.

Your wolf partner is [PLAYER], the Vanilla Wolf. You two have access to a private discord chat where you may discuss the game at any time.

Each night, you may target another player. At the beginning of the following day phase, you will be told that player's Role (EX: Vanilla Town, Town Watcher, Town Tracker, Town Neighborizer, Town Angel, Vanilla Wolf).

Each night, the wolves may select one of their own to attempt to kill another player. A wolf may perform the nightkill and their other action, if they have one.

Additionally, you begin the game with the knowledge that [PLAYER] is a Vanilla Town.

You win when the number of living towns is equal to the number of living wolves, or if nothing can prevent this from occurring.

Welcome, [PLAYER]. You are A Wolf JOAT.

Your wolf partner is [PLAYER], the Vanilla Wolf. You two have access to a private discord chat where you may discuss the game at any time.

You have two additional abilities, both of which have a single use. A one-shot Ninja kill, and a one-shot roleblock.

The one-shot Ninja ability allows you to perform a kill immune to both the tracker and the watcher a single time.

The one-shot Roleblock ability allows you to target another player during a night phase. Any action that player attempts to perform that night phase will fail.

However, the JOAT may not roleblock and perform a ninja kill in the same night.

Welcome, [PLAYER]. You are A Wolf Roleblocker.

Each night, you may target another player during a night phase. Any action that player attempts to perform that night phase will fail.

Signups:

1) bugkid666
2) mellonxcollie
3) roundbox
4) MixMasterLar
5) FreezinIce
6) Arp!
7) Charu
8)
9)

Replacements:
1) NoobiesAreTheBest
2)

bugkid666 03-6-2024 09:33 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 36: Gradient Hasn't Played in a While (But I Know You're Watching)

in

mellonxcollie 03-6-2024 11:53 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 36: Gradient Hasn't Played in a While (But I Know You're Watching)

in

Shadow_God_10 03-7-2024 08:34 PM

Now that's a hell of a game title

roundbox 03-7-2024 09:53 PM

in
t u r b o e

MixMasterLar 03-8-2024 07:04 PM

Tempted, but not entirely sure on future availability

Screw it in but if it takes too long to fill I might out. Would love to make it work tho

FreezinIce 03-9-2024 06:17 PM

Good old double post. Never change ffr

FreezinIce 03-9-2024 06:17 PM

replacement for now

flashflash account 03-9-2024 09:50 PM

the sun fan 03-10-2024 12:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4795075)

hahahahaha thank you

XelNya 03-14-2024 11:03 AM

Y e e t

bugkid666 03-20-2024 11:47 PM

when

mellonxcollie 03-21-2024 12:23 AM

if Freezi in's then we only need four more people

:|

FreezinIce 03-24-2024 11:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mellonxcollie (Post 4795166)
if Freezi in's then we only need four more people

:|

That's some pressure right there. 🙄

Maybe I'll consider switching when we are 1 or 2 away

Ecinizeerf 03-24-2024 12:06 PM

Put me in coach

TWG Jade Harley 03-24-2024 12:24 PM

one day we will be so desperate for players that each player will use several accounts!!

-Kitsune- 03-24-2024 03:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TWG Jade Harley (Post 4795187)
one day we will be so desperate for players that each player will use several accounts!!

People who still use alts in 2024 are kind of cringe, though.

If you see someone posting off main, it means they can't parallel park and therefore can't be trusted

-Kitsune- 03-24-2024 03:03 PM

Jesus Christ is that my sig? Sheesh

mellon_collie 03-24-2024 06:05 PM

Beautiful poetry

XelNya 03-24-2024 07:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mellon_collie (Post 4795190)
Beautiful poetry

[ The Werewolf Game Vote ] i n [ / t w g v]

Is a masterclass though