Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   FFR General Talk (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   beating a dead horse (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=134574)

justin_ator 01-5-2014 01:11 AM

beating a dead horse

get
active
people
on
the
official
ffr
facebook
page
please

https://www.facebook.com/OfficialFFR

the twitter tweets updates on new song releases, is that automated?

edit: nois-or-e has access to the page, and he mentioned bringing it up to staff to reach a decision on what to do with the page. That was in October, and he ignored my message from like two weeks ago. The last post on that page was March 2012.

m0de 01-5-2014 01:20 AM

Re: beating a dead horse

Updates from any mods/admins of the FB page would be nice. Songs of the week.. official tourny's.. updates.. all of these would be nice to see on the FB page.

Last post is from march of 2012 :/

justin_ator 01-5-2014 01:22 AM

Every time I bring this up I say

I will gladly help post updates to the page

as well

xAlphaWolf 01-5-2014 01:24 AM

i liked already, love the page
ok
<3

Velocity 01-5-2014 01:25 AM

Anything posted to the changelog is auto-tweeted out. But no one uses the change log.

justin_ator 01-5-2014 01:26 AM

I really don't understand why we don't use the page though

it's not like it's going to cause damage to tell 8000 people that liked the page that we're adding songs and holding events.

Velocity 01-5-2014 01:27 AM

I don't know if anyone on staff has admin/access tbh. I know I don't.

bmah 01-5-2014 01:29 AM

I use the change log when I post weekly songs. That's the general procedure for game managers.

Velocity 01-5-2014 01:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bmah (Post 4055192)
I use the change log when I post weekly songs. That's the general procedure for game managers.

:D

justin_ator 01-5-2014 01:32 AM

nois-or-e has access... I know he's not staff but getting someone added for access shouldn't be incredibly hard.. he's on facebook more often now than he used to be (but still busy due to this thing he calls life)

Xiz 01-5-2014 01:37 AM

I'd like for this to happen as well.

popsicle_3000 01-5-2014 05:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by justin_ator (Post 4055195)
nois-or-e has access... I know he's not staff but getting someone added for access shouldn't be incredibly hard.. he's on facebook more often now than he used to be (but still busy due to this thing he calls life)

is he the only one atm w/ access?

justin_ator 01-5-2014 11:35 PM

I'm not sure if he's the only one with access at the moment but I do know he had access. If he'd just add one more person then from there more people could be added or managed.

Pseudo Enigma 01-5-2014 11:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by justin_ator (Post 4055195)

no offense to Nois but it takes like 2 minutes to set up a second admin. If he's that busy I feel bad for him, but he could at least pass on the privileges.

popsicle_3000 01-5-2014 11:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pseudo Enigma (Post 4055513)
no offense to Nois but it takes like 2 minutes to set up a second admin. If he's that busy I feel bad for him, but he could at least pass on the privileges.

i'd say offence to him... it's been well over a year

justin_ator 01-6-2014 12:42 AM

Last response I got from him

he's seen my message I sent him yesterday, soo....

Ohaider 01-6-2014 01:21 AM

It'd be pretty cool to see it active

PS lol Kony 2012

Pseudo Enigma 01-6-2014 01:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by justin_ator (Post 4055534)
Last response I got from him

he's seen my message I sent him yesterday, soo....

hmm so this is just a problem with communication between the staff as usual shots fired

justin_ator 01-7-2014 02:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pseudo Enigma (Post 4055551)
hmm so this is just a problem with communication between the staff as usual shots fired

I dunno how much I believe that as the problem though... I don't get how it could be that challenging to do a little simple communication to get other people back onto the page to at LEAST control it, even if nobody is posting on it yet actively... as mentioned prior it takes literally like two minutes..

edit: zzz'

edit2: see the date of that message >> see today's date

edit3: zzzzzzzz

psychoangel691 01-7-2014 02:27 PM

Being obnoxious about it really isn't a way to get added on to manage it. Last I heard almost no staff that is active had access to the page. I don't know how true it is, but I know I was removed from having access.