Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Films and Television (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=48)
-   -   scariest movie you ever seen? (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=111150)

purity_angel 08-3-2009 10:17 PM

scariest movie you ever seen?

whats the scariest movie you have ever seen, what was it like?

super kid 08-3-2009 10:18 PM

Re: scariest movie you ever seen?

Child's Play.

Red_Comet 08-3-2009 10:24 PM

i'm not too scared by movies.... but when I was a child, I saw Alien and boy did that give me something to close my blinds to when I would go to bed, I actually slept with my bbgun next to me on my little table for a week in case something popped through my window. but that's long over with now

virus003 08-3-2009 10:24 PM

Friday the 13th
It was badass.

DotKritic 08-3-2009 10:33 PM

Scary Movie. Damn that **** was scary as hell.

purity_angel 08-3-2009 10:35 PM

sht any movie with jason in it scares the crap out of me. Jason voorhees is the only
horror movie killer that gets me every time no matter how many times i would watch
his movies XD.

NFD 08-3-2009 10:42 PM

Maybe you just don't like retards.

kmay 08-3-2009 10:45 PM

jeepers creepers gave me nightmares... idk though i wanted it last night and it wasnt exactly scary o.o also mothman prophecies was scary cuz its based off of a real incident.

MyRoseTearsBlood 08-3-2009 10:45 PM

Movies aren't scary.

purity_angel 08-3-2009 10:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NFD (Post 3174159)
Maybe you just don't like retards.

lmao ok?

Prime8 08-3-2009 10:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MyRoseTearsBlood (Post 3174163)
Movies aren't scary.

This. I've been watching them ever since I can remember, and I can't recall anything that "scared" me.

Bill Kaulitz 08-4-2009 01:24 AM

Freddy Kruger really made me paraniod about sleeping. Didn't help that I had nightmares with it. Child's Play has made me paraniod of doll's ever since. Any movie about mirrors or have mirrors in it, scares the **** out of me. I hate mirrors... -_____-

Solid Dreams 08-4-2009 01:35 AM

in this thread: girly men try to pretend they don't get scared by anything.

A lot of movies make me uncomfortable (zombi with the eye stabbity) but the only one that made me paranoid was Michael Myers.

Although Inside did a pretty good job of making me flinch when I noticed OH **** SHES RIGHT THERE

Mollocephalus 08-4-2009 01:51 AM

any of these distorsions of reality called horror films are unhealthy and potentially harmful to your mind. i've always avoided them.

MrRubix 08-4-2009 02:12 AM

I've never found a movie to be scary. Sure, I've jumped here and there in certain movies that try to shock you in rare instances (e.g. the scene in Snakes on a Plane where the camera pans into the cockpit engineering room below, and you expect to see the dead body of the pilot who went down there earlier, but instead a massive snake comes right at the screen), but nothing has been SCARY in general.

There has been one scene though that has sent me recoiling back in my seat hardcore style... it's in What Lies Beneath. There's one scene in there that totally screws with you... I nearly pissed myself.

OneHandNow 08-4-2009 02:13 AM

Ringu (ring 1, the original japanese version)

korny 08-10-2009 07:07 AM

I dislike horror movies, because there is nothing horrific about them. However, I've always said if they make a movie where it's like the scenes from “The Ring” movies, where the girl climbs through the tv or in the second where she climbs all mangled like out of the well, and it's like that almost the whole time, then it would be AWESOME.

insanefreddy926 08-10-2009 12:45 PM

The Ring was probably the movie that scared me more than any other one. Maybe because I was about eleven years old, but I was freaked after seeing it.

Also, The Mothman Prophecies was scary as ****. Most "horror" movies don't scare me, but those eerie psychological thrillers that **** with your mind, those things are crazy.

Nightfirecat 08-10-2009 12:50 PM

I think the 'scariest' movie I've seen was The Strangers. I've seen a few other horror movies, but after the ending, they didn't feel very scary (The Uninvited, The Haunting in Connecticut, etc)

Izzy 08-10-2009 01:11 PM

The only time I recall a movie being scary was the exorcist when I was 8. Since then those kinds of movies are just dumb. I don't really consider quick bursts that make you jump as being scared. I guess what were really talking about is fear. I haven't been afraid of movie since I was little because I have a good enough understanding of what is a movie and what isn't.

Gore to me is more of a "that would suck" kind of thing then fear. I've seen to many real pictures of that to get worked up over a fake movie.