Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   FFR Songs and Artist Permissions (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   Queue/Batch Discussion Thread (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=58177)

Rebirth0 01-28-2007 08:38 PM

Re: A List of ALL the Songs in the FFR Queue

Ok, I'm not saying any more but this, but...

You can't accept this overstepped file THIS ONCE for me? I know the part before the end is pretty overstepped, but I think FFR needs a hard file every once in a while. I can even be AAA'd too. You guys put in Turkish March, GGC, Rottel (even though that one was fun) and Exciting Hyper Highspeed Star. I think you all can be nice to me this time and put Unknown Girl into the game. I HAVE been trying to make a bunch of files for you guys to make the game better, lately.

hi19hi19 01-28-2007 08:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tasselfoot (Post 1131909)
NEEDS MINOR TWEAKING
Idol by hi19hi19. 32nds... easier rolls, perhaps?

Um... I don't know what else I'd put in there instead of 32nd rolls. Since FFR doesn't have freezes, what should I do, take them out completely and leave a blank space? Gay.
Or I could use 16ths (or 24ths lol), both of which would also be pretty horrible.

Quote:

NEEDS MINOR TWEAKING
Divinity by hi19hi19. 32nds are still overdone

asdfjkl; :( :( :(
You can't accept this overstepped file THIS ONCE for me?

Quote:

Other:
Blaze by xxxskybeamxxx and sc979 - Kit's file is much better. neither of yours is queue worthy. Kit's is.

:)

EDIT- also, Rebirth, I'm stepping UNknown Girl. We'll have to see... ;)

Tasselfoot 01-28-2007 08:43 PM

turkish march isn't overstepped... it is just harder than it should be because of jack syndrome.

GGC is a piano piece meant for 4 hands... overstepped but it DOES still fit the music.

rottel... overstepped, but not even by that much.

what do they all have in common? they are overstepped consistently throughout the entire file. yours isn't that hard... then WTF!?!? oversteppage for the last 150 notes or whatever.

EDIT: hi19... 32nds are appropriate in Idol... i was just thinking maybe easier rolls. like 4286 and 6824 rolls.

Rebirth0 01-28-2007 08:45 PM

I was trying to step it so that part was a huge epic climax. I thought it came out really good.

hi19hi19 01-28-2007 08:45 PM

Oh.

Fixing Idol in like 5 seconds and re-sending. :)

Shashakiro 01-28-2007 08:57 PM

Rebirth: the hyperlayered part before the ending 12ths just isn't fun at all, and this is coming from someone who likes hard stuff. It's a pretty damn fun file except for that part...just change that part.

also, we didn't add EHHS. LD did. It wouldn't have a chance of getting in now. and Turkish March and GGC are classical pieces and therefore totally different...and like you said, Rottel was fun. the end of Unknown Girl isn't.

The only really overstepped file we've added, as far as I know, is Firestorm...and well, that was back when we weren't quite as picky.

Exag0n 01-28-2007 08:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tasselfoot (Post 1131998)
yours isn't that hard... then WTF!?!? oversteppage for the last 150 notes or whatever.

I beg to differ: I think the ending fit perfectly well. Sure it prevented me from AAAing it on SM (though that really means nothing considering I am subpar), but it felt awesome while playing it.

I implore you Tass, let this file be on FFR as it is. You can't tamper with this file really, not with its awesome 1337 combo or its ending jump placement.

XxXSkYbEaMXxX 01-28-2007 09:58 PM

God Dammit. =( That's not very nice Hihi.

EDIT: Why doesn't this thread have a sticky?

hi19hi19 01-28-2007 10:10 PM

'Cause I helped Kit, so I was happy her file got in.

I resent Idol.

Vote4Nixon 01-28-2007 10:23 PM

When you guys went over the latest batch of files, did you also happen to check the songs already in the "Needs Minor Tweaking" section?

I still wanna know what's slightly wrong with my Spinning With You stepfile.

XxXSkYbEaMXxX 01-28-2007 10:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hi19hi19 (Post 1132201)
'Cause I helped Kit, so I was happy her file got in.

I resent Idol.

Oh okay. I thought you were smiling since mine wasn't on. :D

Goldenwind 01-28-2007 10:29 PM

Jacks? From my understanding, my song only has 2 jacks in it, and each jack takes 2.00 seconds to complete - WAY too slow to be either annoying, or buggy.

Is my understanding of a Jack incorrect? To me, a "jack" is anything that would be considered a "crossover" in DDR. As in, LURUL, etc.

Xception704 01-28-2007 10:51 PM

A jack would be a note that is repeated several times (ex: 88888888).

Just saw this thread ... something for July 4th would make me love you guys even more than I already do, considering July 4th is my birthday. =)

Three songs per week would be nice, but I understand being overworked, so two songs is already pretty awesome. =)

And wow, so many new songs to come ...

Goldenwind 01-28-2007 11:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xception704 (Post 1132284)
A jack would be a note that is repeated several times (ex: 88888888).

Just saw this thread ... something for July 4th would make me love you guys even more than I already do, considering July 4th is my birthday. =)

Three songs per week would be nice, but I understand being overworked, so two songs is already pretty awesome. =)

And wow, so many new songs to come ...

...now it all makes freakin' sense >.<
...I always wondered why the FFR generator would have trouble producing crossovers... God.

Okay, so now crossovers are fine, but repeated notes aren't. Glad I have it straight now =(

Edit: Can someone explain what a "roll" is now? lol. And any other terms I may find in the future, that aren't so straight-forward? =(

Guesses: Rolls are where you do 360s on DDR (LDRU), or just straight forward, visually-appealing steps (Eg, LDUR, RUDL)

hi19hi19 01-28-2007 11:19 PM

roll is

<^v>
or
<v^>

or the reverse,

>^v<
and
>v^<

http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...ad.php?t=37697
Use that!

Xception704 01-28-2007 11:21 PM

Ha ha! Sorry that I find that amusing ... =)

I'm glad I helped get things straightened out for you. =)

bill_clinton 01-29-2007 12:03 AM

More Jimerax would be GREAT.Everything that guy dishes out seems to be gold.

EDIT:
Oh yeah, less kit- files. Her **** is whack.

sc979 01-29-2007 12:50 PM

I think mine was rejected because it was too easy during the non-stream parts. Oh well, I won't try to redo it, but I'll add some more arrows and put it up on resonance.

XxXSkYbEaMXxX 01-29-2007 04:44 PM

Now I need to find some more stuff to step. Haha this is dominated by Hihi and Rebirth.

macgravel 01-29-2007 06:09 PM

If I find alot of good songs, then I, too, will dominate this, haha. Although all of my files won't be hard, since FFR has enough "hard" files.