Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Simulator Files (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Astronomic Metal Collection 2 (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=108194)

Joe D 10-15-2009 08:35 PM

Re: Astronomic Metal Collection 2

Hey im steppin that song I mentioned earlier.Its turning out sweet but I get confused at a few parts cuz Im not sure if to layer either Guitar or Drums at a few parts.And I dont think of layering cuz Im trying to make it aweslome and Index friendly

Edit:If Sulfer sends the files he mentioned earlier and Most of Charlos files get accepted,This pack will have like 20 more filez

N.T.M. 10-15-2009 11:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Joe D (Post 3258624)
Hey im steppin that song I mentioned earlier.Its turning out sweet but I get confused at a few parts cuz Im not sure if to layer either Guitar or Drums at a few parts.And I dont think of layering cuz Im trying to make it aweslome and Index friendly

Edit:If Sulfer sends the files he mentioned earlier and Most of Charlos files get accepted,This pack will have like 20 more filez

Whether or not to include (layer) drums is contingent on two things: if the notes even coincide so it's possible, and if difficulty warrants it (to either include or exclude them).

Any questions, just ask.

ShAiOnEi 10-15-2009 11:13 PM

Someone step some sodom.

Charlo 10-16-2009 05:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ghakimx (Post 3256031)
Hit me up with something that wants to be stepped.

Edit: Charlo, hit me up with some Dragon Guardian. I'm pretty interested in how they sound.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_p9zCth3TXM

SulferDragon 10-17-2009 12:23 AM

Here's a nice sampler of crap for people who can't find anything to step. Some songs may require cuts: http://www.mediafire.com/?wpav0muvcbt

btw, which people here are, or still are, up to doing graphics? I think there about five files that need them.

I haven't updated the second post for ages. I'll go do that.

Also, I'm gonna have to check out some of those bands you posted, Charlo.

Ghakimx 10-17-2009 12:54 AM

Ghalcimx.

N.T.M. 10-17-2009 01:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SulferDragon (Post 3259910)
Here's a nice sampler of crap for people who can't find anything to step. Some songs may require cuts:

For anybody who needs a song cut: I'd be happy to do it. Just contact me via PM, post here, or page comment, etc. and lemme know where you want it.

Ghakimx 10-17-2009 01:37 AM

While I do suggest song cuts, what if a song is 5 minutes long and doesn't actually repeat any parts?

N.T.M. 10-17-2009 01:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ghakimx (Post 3259943)
While I do suggest song cuts, what if a song is 5 minutes long and doesn't actually repeat any parts?

Then step the whole thing.

A few things though:

The only songs like that are nearly always some of the harder bands to step, and with that duration it'd get very easy to half-ass parts. Anything remotely sub par will get rejected. Even if you haul ass, anything at that length will take quite a few hours to sync.

Just a heads up.

Ghakimx 10-17-2009 01:46 AM

But I already found a few Japanese Solo Rock artists who are somewhat awesome.

N.T.M. 10-17-2009 01:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ghakimx (Post 3259949)
But I already found a few Japanese Solo Rock artists who are somewhat awesome.

lol Then go ahead.

moches 10-17-2009 02:13 AM

403 is pretty awesome.

Ghakimx 10-20-2009 12:41 PM

I wanted to submit some files into this, though I had to clarify:

If were to chart for the mandatory Heavy index chart, and I have an extra Challenge spread chart, will that one be judged too? If that one is rejected, does my whole file get rejected?

revolutionomega 10-20-2009 01:36 PM

omfg we are not anonymous by unearth is in here!
can't waittt

foilman8805 10-20-2009 02:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by revolutionomega (Post 3264124)
omfg we are not anonymous by unearth is in here!
can't waittt

;)

SulferDragon 10-20-2009 04:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ghakimx (Post 3264088)
I wanted to submit some files into this, though I had to clarify:

If were to chart for the mandatory Heavy index chart, and I have an extra Challenge spread chart, will that one be judged too? If that one is rejected, does my whole file get rejected?

I'd definitely be more critical about the Challenge chart. I mean, if the Heavy chart is total crap, I would reject it, of course, but as long as it's similar to the Challenge chart, I don't see why I would have any issues with it. Unless the Challenge chart is also crap.

A lot of the people who are going to be playing the index chart probably aren't going to have as high of standards as those who play spread. Also, index charts don't need to be nearly as technically accurate. In my opinion, at least.

P.S. moar submissionz plz. I only have one file to judge currently.

EDIT: Updated second post. 33 accepted files currently with about 5 or so files that I might consider putting in when I'm getting ready to release it. I'm still not feeling there's enough variety going on in this pack.

Ghakimx 10-21-2009 02:12 AM

Dah. But I don't know how to chart for solo. And things like Guitar solos are hard to pull off via index. I like to keep drum bursts layered too.

So the judging on index files are more forgiving, but spread would be harsher?

P.S. Can I submit a long and short version of songs?

N.T.M. 10-21-2009 02:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ghakimx (Post 3264945)
Dah. But I don't know how to chart for solo. And things like Guitar solos are hard to pull off via index. I like to keep drum bursts layered too.

So the judging on index files are more forgiving, but spread would be harsher?

P.S. Can I submit a long and short version of songs?

You mean multiple files for the same song by the same author? Why would you want to?

And I agree with Sulfer: spread will be judges harsher.

If you ever have any questions about stepping you can always ask.

SulferDragon 10-21-2009 02:32 AM

Yeah, spread will be judged a little harsher, but I'm not that strict to begin with so...

If you submit a long and short version I'll just use the one I think is best. Which, in most cases, would probably be the shorter version.

EDIT: I would hardly call a 3 minute difference ninja'd, but whatever... I didn't preview.

Ghakimx 10-21-2009 02:32 AM

K. Just a thought if people don't want to play 6 minute songs.

But yeah, I don't really know the principal of Index files. I charted 5 songs already, but filing the Index criteria is what's holding me back.

N.T.M. 10-21-2009 02:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ghakimx (Post 3264955)
K. Just a thought if people don't want to play 6 minute songs.

But yeah, I don't really know the principal of Index files. I charted 5 songs already, but filing the Index criteria is what's holding me back.

It's just rare to find a good 6 minute song. 99% of the time anything that length should be cut.

SulferDragon 10-21-2009 02:44 AM

Index charts aren't completely necessary. I would just greatly prefer you have them. Plus, it might make me a little more lenient if you're catering to more than one playing style.

All I really mean by index is that it doesn't have hands or any really awkward patterns that might be nearly impossible unless playing spread. Yeah, I would prefer if the steps and patterns were more index friendly, but again, not necessary.

Ghakimx 10-21-2009 02:47 AM

Oh ok, that resolves my question. If that's the case, I'll case Spread and then degrade it to Index. By 'degrade', I mean make remove layers for less technicality.

P.S. Are running men and streams at 185bpm difficult Index patterns?

SulferDragon 10-21-2009 02:55 AM

Not at all. In fact, running men are generally easier for indexers.

EDIT: It more depends on the patterns than the BPM.

Ghakimx 10-21-2009 04:40 AM

What about 16th jump patterns that go like this?

or

and

Almost complete with the index version of one of my files.

SulferDragon 10-21-2009 05:07 AM

I'd have to say the last one because it requires you to switch keys the fewest amount of times, but unless the music actually warrants jacks I wouldn't go with it. If it doesn't, I would probably use this pattern instead:

It's been awhile, but when I played index, I think that was the easiest one to do. If the BPM is on the slow side it probably doesn't matter either way.

btw, if you have any more questions about patterns, just post them on my profile.

N.T.M. 10-22-2009 05:24 PM

Just submitted The Air That I Breathe.

It's been a WIP of mine since forever. It took a good 2 hours to fix it up, but it's finally done! I wasn't sure if I'd ever finish it.

One WIP I'll never finish though is that Metallica song (The Day That Never Comes). If anybody wants to take over be my guest. I just don't feel like doing it. Take full credit, I don't care.

Callipygian 10-22-2009 07:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by N.T.M. (Post 3264958)
It's just rare to find a good 6 minute song. 99% of the time anything that length should be cut.

Go explore classical music lol. Also, if someone could step Three Minutes Warning by Liquid Tension Experiment (about 25 minutes hehe)e, that would be awesome.

icontrolyourworld 10-22-2009 07:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by n.t.m. (Post 3264958)
it's just rare to find a good 6 minute song. 99% of the time anything that length should be cut.

dragonforce!

N.T.M. 10-23-2009 02:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by icontrolyourworld (Post 3266845)
dragonforce!

lol Just about every DF song should be cut. =P

And dude how's the piano goin'?

I'm prolly gonna make a vid of me for youtube. You should do the same.

Dr Tran 10-23-2009 03:04 AM

so i just found an awesome band that would make bitchin files so expect some metalforce from me

Joe D 10-24-2009 02:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by N.T.M. (Post 3267162)
And dude how's the piano goin'?

I'm prolly gonna make a vid of me for youtube. You should do the same.

Lol,Im playing Japanese Hospitality on keyboard :shock:.Already got the main riff and the 1st keyboard solo with i hand(no left hand assistance).Its turning out preety awesome.May put a vid on it once I have the song nailed

N.T.M. 10-24-2009 06:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Joe D (Post 3268494)
Lol,Im playing Japanese Hospitality on keyboard :shock:.Already got the main riff and the 1st keyboard solo with i hand(no left hand assistance).Its turning out preety awesome.May put a vid on it once I have the song nailed

What? How'd you get the sheet music?!?! Link me please!!!!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr Tran (Post 3267186)
so i just found an awesome band that would make bitchin files so expect some metalforce from me

Sounds good.

Ghakimx 10-25-2009 05:28 AM

I'm having technical difficulties. I tried attaching the file onto an email but it keeps giving me errors and not uploading. May I upload it on another site and then send it as a download link?

Dr Tran 10-25-2009 05:29 AM

sounds reasonable

Ghakimx 10-25-2009 05:58 AM

K sent.

Joe D 10-26-2009 06:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by N.T.M. (Post 3268805)
What? How'd you get the sheet music?!?! Link me please!!!!!

No sheets,Ear.I use Audacity to slow down the song in order to play it perfectly.Ill post a vid Once I nail it :D

N.T.M. 10-26-2009 07:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Joe D (Post 3270909)
No sheets,Ear.I use Audacity to slow down the song in order to play it perfectly.Ill post a vid Once I nail it :D

Oh, but speed manipulation greatly distorts pitch. I guess you may be able to get it close though.

Looking forward to the video.

Ghakimx 10-27-2009 10:09 AM

Just wondering.
Was the file received?

N.T.M. 10-27-2009 02:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ghakimx (Post 3271377)
Just wondering.
Was the file received?

Checking all files today.

SulferDragon 10-27-2009 05:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ghakimx (Post 3271377)
Just wondering.
Was the file received?

I got it now. I'll probably judge the three (LOL) files that have been sent in the last month today.

I know you're sending more files in the future. Try to label them with parentheses, not square brackets. For the sake of consistency.

N.T.M. 10-27-2009 06:00 PM

Finally the day has come when the great GLoVE has let me down. I've always revered his work, but further looking into his Universal Mind file made me sad.

Now it's still good enough to be included, but it's not nearly as good as I initially thought.

Examples:

Measures 49, 67, and 99 sync sucks. A lotta little things here and there.

Sulfer if you feel like fixing any of those places go ahead. I still like the file though.

SulferDragon 10-27-2009 06:36 PM

Wait, you're giving me permission to fix errors in one of GLoVE's files.

Can you do that?

Not that I didn't change a few blatant errors in other people's files without their permission in the first pack.

N.T.M. 10-27-2009 06:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SulferDragon (Post 3271887)
Wait, you're giving me permission to fix errors in one of GLoVE's files.

Can you do that?

Not that I didn't change a few blatant errors in other people's files without their permission in the first pack.

I'm assuming so. I mean if you use 24ths in place of 16ths I think it should be changed. The first and last measures I mentioned are the worst. For the first I'd just use colored notes so you don't have to mettle with BPM changes. Just on those drum hits that're way off.

And that last measure (piano) was totally off.

*edit* I'm just assuming that he'd accede to it.

Ghakimx 10-28-2009 01:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SulferDragon (Post 3271780)
I got it now. I'll probably judge the three (LOL) files that have been sent in the last month today.

I know you're sending more files in the future. Try to label them with parentheses, not square brackets. For the sake of consistency.

Oh, my bad, I thought I could use either (or in my case, both).

foilman8805 10-28-2009 01:37 AM

If submissions are still open for a bit, I'm hopefully going to work on a Bury Your Dead track this weekend.

SulferDragon 10-29-2009 06:49 PM

Submissions will still be open for a bit.

Boy, I sure have a lot of stuff to review.

The Air That I Breathe - Accepted - It's definitely good enough to warrant accepting, but I would expect better from you.

Goddess Bound - Accepted with tweaks - Cool instrumental song. Measures 125-126 are retarded. Also, why is that stream of jumps easier on Edit than on both Heavy and Challenge? Put the retarded patterns on Edit, the slightly retarded but not as much patterns on Challenge (or change it all together), and something simpler on Heavy. Remove the out of place, random hand(s) in Challenge or put hands throughout the whole chart. The biggest problem is the sync. It needs some help.

Into the Oblivion - Accepted - Sure, why not.

Native File - Accepted with tweaks - Measures 26, 44, 53, 67, 116: Missed sounds. Measures 49, 113: Minifreezes? measure 101: Where are the jumps? (You probably did this other places too) 118-124: Shouldn't the jumps be on the 8th? 125, 126: improper, awkward patterns. Pitch Relevancy could definitely use some improvement.

Overall, I thought all of these files were fun. That's why I didn't label any of them as "Needs work."

Ghakimx 10-29-2009 11:51 PM

Will fix the errors at 26, 44, 53, 67, 116. I thought it started on a 16th all along.
I used minifreezes for the guitar since it didn't sound like regular notes. I'm not sure whether minifreezes or jumps work better for them.
At 118-124, the drum snare shifts to 4ths.
At 125-126, in heavy, the tom toms are stepped only. In Oni, the tom tom and guitar are stepped. So its technically correct, but I suppose it is awkward.

SulferDragon 10-30-2009 01:33 AM

I actually forgot to play Heavy, lol.

Okay, you're right about measure 118, but you still left out a few jumps in that section... and put a random 8th jump that doesn't belong.

Minifreezes should be 16th streams.

N.T.M. 10-30-2009 02:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SulferDragon (Post 3273661)

The Air That I Breathe - Accepted - It's definitely good enough to warrant accepting, but I would expect better from you.

Very mediocre song choice. :(

That's why I almost never finished it. It's like my Metallica file, except slightly better song choice. It's for that reason that I'll never finish that file.

I don't have any more WIPS though, so don't expect any more files like this. If you remember a while ago all my song choices were kinda sub par.

*edit* I like Goddess Bound. I'll go into more detail later, but off the top of my head the sync's a bit off here and there and it has very weak PR. Conceptually solid though. Pretty sure it's accepted. I know for this pack I need to be a little lax regarding certain aspects (namely PR).

Ghakimx 10-30-2009 02:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SulferDragon (Post 3273935)
I actually forgot to play Heavy, lol.

I made the mandatory Heavy chart and you FORGOT TO PLAY IT!? SULFEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER!!!

Quote:

Okay, you're right about measure 118, but you still left out a few jumps in that section... and put a random 8th jump that doesn't belong.
I'll probably step the drums for the Heavy chart.
Is this the random jump?

That IS a 192nd hold, which means its a cymbal crash.

Quote:

Minifreezes should be 16th streams.
Not sure what to follow, but I guess I'll just do it as a stream.

revolutionomega 10-30-2009 03:05 AM

Can someone PLEASE step "You Were the King, and Now You're Unconscious" from the new Atreyu album? And possibly a GOOD stepchart for bleeding mascara?

THAT WOULD MAKE MY DAY.

SulferDragon 10-30-2009 03:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ghakimx (Post 3273957)
I made the mandatory Heavy chart and you FORGOT TO PLAY IT!? SULFEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER!!!

I'll probably step the drums for the Heavy chart.
Is this the random jump?

That IS a 192nd hold, which means its a cymbal crash.

Not sure what to follow, but I guess I'll just do it as a stream.

No, the 8th jump is sandwiched between the 4th jumps in measure 119. There ain't no cymbal there.

If you slow the music rate down, it becomes pretty obvious that 16ths should be where those minifreezes are.

Ghakimx 10-30-2009 03:14 AM

Oh whoops. I wanted that pattern to be consistent, so I forgot to remove the jump.
Will send in the fixed .SM soon.

N.T.M. 10-30-2009 11:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by revolutionomega (Post 3273963)
Can someone PLEASE step "You Were the King, and Now You're Unconscious" from the new Atreyu album? And possibly a GOOD stepchart for bleeding mascara?

THAT WOULD MAKE MY DAY.

I'll look into it.

And a good BM chart would be cool. Funny how there are so few good metal files. Not the easiest genre to step. =P

Bynary Fission 10-30-2009 11:48 AM

Quote:

Measures 125-126 are retarded.

Maybe measure 124-125.5? I can't seem to deduce what you are specifically talking about if you aren't referring to the fast 141 bpm jump section, which is technically accurate to the music.

Quote:

Also, why is that stream of jumps easier on Edit than on both Heavy and Challenge?

Which one? There are several streams of jumps in the song.

Quote:

Put the retarded patterns on Edit, the slightly retarded but not as much patterns on Challenge (or change it all together), and something simpler on Heavy. Remove the out of place, random hand(s) in Challenge or put hands throughout the whole chart.

Are you sure you're commenting on the right chart? Challenge only had one extraneous hand on m112.5 (my fault - must have missed it when I went to remove hands.) All the retarded patterns are in Edit - I can't imagine anything being easier. Same with Heavy - I took out the long solo, most of the jumps, and simplified most patterns. Is there something in specific you are referring to?

Quote:

The biggest problem is the sync. It needs some help.

Uh...sync is off? I assume you're taking about the solos? If so, they're perfectly synced - you have to slow down the song substantially to hear where each individual note goes, though. Try .2 or .3x.

Joe D 10-30-2009 01:15 PM

Save some space for my file Sulfer.Im halfway throught it.Just gotta fix sum stuff and fix sum PR errors

Ghakimx 10-30-2009 01:18 PM

HEY! You said PR wasn't important!

xferrarix 10-30-2009 02:17 PM

someone do bpm changes for 94 hours by as i lay dying for me and i'll step it :O

SulferDragon 10-30-2009 03:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bynary Fission (Post 3274118)
words

If you're going to argue with me, I'll gladly just reject the file without any comment next time.

The stream of jumps is the exact same one as the one in measure 123-125. It's stupid because it's freaking impossible (okay that's exaggerating). Like I said, the patterns of it are easier on Edit than Challenge, and it shouldn't even be in the Heavy chart because it makes the difficulty even more inconsistent.

By retarded patterns, I was only referring to measure 123-125. The rest of the file was pretty good, okay.

N.T.M. also said the sync was off. That means the sync is off. I can't tell you where the sync is off. That's you're job. If you make everything else okay I might not even care though.

Maybe I could explain things better, but I don't need to explain anything in the first place. Reviews aren't what I'm good at. *shrugs*

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ghakimx (Post 3274195)
HEY! You said PR wasn't important!

It really depends on how good the patterns are. The only parts of the song I do prefer to be PR are the solos.

Bynary Fission 10-30-2009 04:59 PM

There is no need to be so combative - I was just asking for some clarification.

I spoke to N.T.M on AIM - he said the solo was synced great, and all other sync issues were very minor. When you said it was "a big issue", I had assumed you came to that conclusion through your own independent analysis, which contradicted what he told me. as for the jump section, I will remove it on Heavy, so I will resend the file later tonight.

N.T.M. 10-30-2009 09:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SulferDragon (Post 3274325)

N.T.M. also said the sync was off. That means the sync is off.

It seemed generally close in DDReam. Things were a bit off intermittently, and in a few places I know you favored the guitar over the drums even though at 1x speed it looks as though they layer perfectly. Sometimes in that case you gotta apply what I call "the theory of subjectivity": since drums have a definitive beginning and guitar doesn't, if the gap is negligible you should favor the drums, but still layer in the guitar.

Sync, again, seemed good overall, but to really ascertain its accuracy it takes a really long time (especially with guitar).

Guitar solos also seemed fine overall although I think a few things could be tightened up by a couple 192ds or so. That's nothing though.

PR was my main concern.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bynary Fission (Post 3274390)

I spoke to N.T.M on AIM - he said the solo was synced great, and all other sync issues were very minor. When you said it was "a big issue", I had assumed you came to that conclusion through your own independent analysis, which contradicted what he told me. as for the jump section, I will remove it on Heavy, so I will resend the file later tonight.

I have an inkling that he's primarily referring to that same drum-vs-guitar section I told you about.

SulferDragon 11-2-2009 12:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bynary Fission (Post 3274390)

Sorry, I've been sick, which generally makes me cranky and aggressive. That's no excuse though, is it?

Quote:

Originally Posted by N.T.M. (Post 3274730)
I have an inkling that he's primarily referring to that same drum-vs-guitar section I told you about.

Mostly, yes.

N.T.M. 11-2-2009 12:12 AM

Sulfer is always quite the diplomat. :D

Also, I should be able to crank out reviews tonight.

Ghakimx 11-2-2009 01:15 AM

Oh hey, can you hold that review of Native File until I send in the fixed .SM?

N.T.M. 11-2-2009 01:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ghakimx (Post 3276665)
Oh hey, can you hold that review of Native File until I send in the fixed .SM?

lol as I'm just about to post the review. :D

Alright, fine. I really didn't care for it though. There'd have to be quite a few changes. Too many omitted notes and bastardized patterns.

Ghakimx 11-2-2009 02:26 AM

They're just minor changes, including the bastard ending.

Inglorious Files.

N.T.M. 11-2-2009 02:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ghakimx (Post 3276691)

Inglorious Files.

lol, bastard ending

Have you submitted the revised version yet?

SulferDragon 11-2-2009 02:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ghakimx (Post 3276691)

Inglorious Files.

i see what u did thar

Revised version is in the email. I just checked it.

Ghakimx 11-2-2009 03:49 AM

u c wat i did wher

The ending is less awkward, but alot more difficult to pull off.

xBBx Mikeh 11-2-2009 08:38 AM

I thought this would be done by the end of summer, 5 month agonizing wait makes me sad :(

Draqonis 11-9-2009 02:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xBBx Mikeh (Post 3276773)
I thought this would be done by the end of summer, 5 month agonizing wait makes me sad :(

Hey don't be sad :D ... More waiting = More fun,fun,fun :twisted:

Thumbs up for doing this guys >:D \m/

Joe D 11-17-2009 06:09 PM

im back and ill submit that file once its done.Ive been so lazy to finish it.

SulferDragon 11-17-2009 06:16 PM

hello

N.T.M. 11-18-2009 04:46 AM

Sorry... stepping that keyboard solo file burned me out on SM :(. I'm done though. I'll knock out some reviews here shortly.

Joe D 11-18-2009 05:24 AM

THIS WEEKEND.........................Ill finish the file

Ghakimx 11-18-2009 06:29 AM

I'm doing OSTER's Midnight Dragon.

N.T.M. 11-29-2009 02:16 AM

Sorry for the judging hiatus on my part. I've been a bit preoccupied lately. :(

Expect judgings soon (maybe tomorrow).

SulferDragon 12-1-2009 05:07 PM

I kind of gave up on the whole judging thing, I think.

Why hasn't Bynary Fission sent an update of that file? I'll gladly accept it.

N.T.M. 12-1-2009 06:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SulferDragon (Post 3294844)
I kind of gave up on the whole judging thing, I think.

Why hasn't Bynary Fission sent an update of that file? I'll gladly accept it.

Not sure what happened there. I really liked his file though.